Register to reply

Circulatory and respiratory system help!

by xLuciax
Tags: circulatory, respiratory
Share this thread:
xLuciax
Jan19-09, 03:34 AM
P: 2
How do both systems work together in delivering oxygen and nutrients around the body to remove waste products? Can someone explain in detail for me please im realy stuck!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Scientists develop 'electronic nose' for rapid detection of C. diff infection
Why plants in the office make us more productive
Tesla Motors dealing as states play factory poker
link2110
Jan19-09, 01:58 PM
P: 47
what grade level are you asking this from? (i.e gr 11 or gr 12)
xLuciax
Jan23-09, 05:50 AM
P: 2
Quote Quote by link2110 View Post
what grade level are you asking this from? (i.e gr 11 or gr 12)
I live in the UK so its a little different here grade wise i'd say the lowest all i need in a little detail is an explaination how both systems work together in delivering the nutrients ect.

link2110
Jan23-09, 01:17 PM
P: 47
Circulatory and respiratory system help!

well the respiratory system brings oxygen to every part of the body, and it takes carbon dioxide (CO2) from the cells and delivers oxygen, (O2) to them. as it does this it also takes away all the wastes from the cells and then brings them to the kidneys to get filtered. the kidneys are where your liquid waste gets filtered out of your blood. Then they go to the heart, which pumps it to the lungs, and they will exchange the carbon dioxide for oxygen at the lungs. this exchange happens at the aveoli, which are little nodules that are covered on the surface with small blood vessels called capileries. these blood vessels are so small they can only fit a single blood vessel at a time. then it all happens again.

P.S i left a lot of stuff out because i either think that its more advanced than what you're asking, or its not really relavent to your question.

hope i helped.

Register to reply