Oh man!!!

These are Hilarious!!!!!!!
(I almost died laughing!!)
Argentum Vulpes
Apr15-10, 01:52 PM
P: 83
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking View Post

Looks to me like a brake failure.
That would defiantly be a day where you just go punch out, and come back to the mess tomorrow.
Ivan Seeking
Apr15-10, 02:03 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,497
Quote Quote by Argentum Vulpes View Post
That would defiantly be a day where you just go punch out, and come back to the mess tomorrow.
No kidding! Also, I take back the guess about a brake failure. It looks like the entire structure of the lower crane fails at its cable begins to lift the load. Also interesting, on the right side of the screen, an object is thrown as fire erupts, before the crane hits. I tend to assume that it must have been a cable spool failing.
cronxeh
Apr29-10, 09:02 AM
PF Gold
P: 1,236
We should do this more often!

jostpuur
Apr29-10, 01:07 PM
P: 2,022
Quote Quote by tatiana_eggs View Post
I think we should use conventions

yes = +1

no = -1

here. If you put forward a contradictory claim where you say both yes and no simultaneously, you are actually saying absolutely nothing
hamster143
Apr29-10, 04:19 PM
P: 986
magpies
Apr29-10, 09:42 PM
P: 229
I got an idea why dont we use a railgun to send a bus into outer space also make sure its aimed at our worst enemys and get the people who are working at nasa to do it.
rootX
Apr29-10, 09:48 PM
P: 1,294
Quote Quote by cronxeh View Post
We should do this more often!

One of the comments:
China FTW! If this was in the US, people would be too afraid of getting sued.

Recently in New York, a man helped a lady while the offender stabbed the man. No one helped him while he was dying.
cronxeh
Apr29-10, 11:11 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,236
Quote Quote by rootX View Post
One of the comments:

Recently in New York, a man helped a lady while the offender stabbed the man. No one helped him while he was dying.
Not only over 2 dozen people passed him by thinking he was just another drunk guy, mind you laying prone on the street in a pool of blood at 6am, but some actually took pictures with their cellphone and passed by. Needless to say we have some of the worst scum on earth right here in Jamaica, Queens, NY
Borg
May9-10, 07:05 AM
PF Gold
P: 759
Psychic Fail

Galteeth
May11-10, 09:20 AM
P: 320

I assumed the gun was loaded with a blank in the second shot, and that was the point of the demonstration, to show how easy an "accident" can happen. It happened just after he said "I'm a professional and I can handle this gun." If that was live ammo, I don't think he'd keep giving the talk.
Ivan Seeking
May11-10, 11:19 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Galteeth View Post
I assumed the gun was loaded with a blank in the second shot, and that was the point of the demonstration, to show how easy an "accident" can happen. It happened just after he said "I'm a professional and I can handle this gun." If that was live ammo, I don't think he'd keep giving the talk.
4/17/06 - ORLANDO, FL) -- A DEA agent who accidentally shot himself in the foot while demonstrating gun safety to school children is suing the agency, saying video of the incident has made him the joke of the Internet.

Lee Paige was making a presentation to children at the Orlando Youth Minority Golf Association on April 9, 2004, when he shot himself. Moments before the shooting, the 14-year agency veteran was displaying his firearm and telling students he was the only one in the room professional enough to handle a gun...
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?se...rre&id=4090491

Also
http://www.snopes.com/photos/accident/gunsafety.asp
Ivan Seeking
May14-10, 09:00 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Wow, the video only contains raw footage, but the story was reported by CBS.

rootX
May14-10, 10:10 PM
P: 1,294
Wow, the video only contains raw footage, but the story was reported by CBS.

I was reading that they were found dead on their couch and were watching hockey game. Interesting that it all happened in one instant.
DaveC426913
May14-10, 10:18 PM
P: 15,319
Quote Quote by rootX View Post
I was reading that they were found dead on their couch and were watching hockey game. Interesting that it all happened in one instant.
And how did they know what they'd been watching?
Evo
May14-10, 10:30 PM
Mentor
P: 26,433
Does anyone know the cause of death? Drowning? Suffication from mud? If they were lying on couches, were they crushed?

Register to reply