Register to reply

Order parameter, correlation function and length

Share this thread:
TheDestroyer
Aug23-09, 11:39 AM
P: 397
Hello people,

I don't understand the relation between those concepts, I tried to read what's written in wikipedia about them but no use.

Can someone please elaborate more about the relation between them in some intuitive manner?

Thank you :)
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Step lightly: All-optical transistor triggered by single photon promises advances in quantum applications
The unifying framework of symmetry reveals properties of a broad range of physical systems
What time is it in the universe?
TheDestroyer
Aug23-09, 03:18 PM
Come on physicists! show me your powers :)! Please, I really need to understand this :'(.
TheDestroyer
Aug24-09, 06:10 AM
Very well, I have an easier question though, since there is not a single comment!!!

Here is the question...

What's Newton's second law? and why do things fall down not up?

Think hard guys! it's not that easy :P

Deniss
Jan30-11, 04:41 PM
P: 1
Order parameter, correlation function and length

why don't things fall up? if you will answer on it you will answer on your second question...

You should start to believe in any general physical principles which were established by experimental way (or theoretical if it was proof by experiments or predicted of course)... and if you doubt one's own eyes you should sleep more...

Best regards,
Denis

Register to reply