Cohen-tannoudji exercise solutions

• Thread starter tvern23
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Exercise
In summary, "Cohen-tannoudji exercise solutions" are the solutions to exercises found in the textbook "Quantum Mechanics" written by Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, Bernard Diu, and Franck Laloë. They are important for students studying quantum mechanics as they provide a way to check their understanding and practice solving problems related to the concepts taught in the textbook. The exercise solutions can be found in the back of the textbook or online through various resources. They are typically accurate, but may contain errors or alternative methods of solving the exercises. However, they should not be used as a substitute for studying the material, but rather as a supplement to reinforce understanding and provide additional practice.
tvern23
So I am in a quantum course and as a reference text we have cohen's quantums mechanics volume 2. I've been using it to practice and study for the midterm, I've been doing the exercises but not sure if I'm doing them right, does anyone know if there are solutions to the exercises in this book somewhere?

Physics news on Phys.org
I don't think there is such a SM for QM by Cohen-Tanoudji.

Nevertheless, there are many QM problems books with solutions, you bound to find the problems from Cohen-Tannoudji in them.

I can understand your concern about ensuring the accuracy of your solutions while studying for your quantum mechanics course. I would recommend reaching out to your professor or teaching assistant for guidance on the exercises in the Cohen-Tannoudji textbook. They would be the best resource to confirm if your solutions are correct and provide any additional support or clarification. Additionally, you can also try checking the publisher's website or online forums for solutions to the exercises. However, it is important to remember that the exercises are meant to challenge and improve your understanding of the subject, so do not be discouraged if you encounter difficulties. Keep practicing and seeking help when needed, and you will continue to improve your skills in quantum mechanics.

What is "Cohen-tannoudji exercise solutions"?

"Cohen-tannoudji exercise solutions" refers to the solutions to exercises found in the textbook "Quantum Mechanics" written by Claude Cohen-Tannoudji, Bernard Diu, and Franck Laloë.

Why are the exercise solutions important?

The exercise solutions are important for students studying quantum mechanics as they provide a way to check their understanding and practice solving problems related to the concepts taught in the textbook.

Where can I find the exercise solutions?

The exercise solutions can be found in the back of the textbook "Quantum Mechanics" or online through various resources such as the publisher's website or academic forums.

Are the exercise solutions accurate?

The exercise solutions are typically accurate as they have been thoroughly checked and reviewed by the authors and other experts in the field. However, there may be some errors or alternative methods of solving the exercises.

Can the exercise solutions be used as a substitute for studying?

No, the exercise solutions should not be used as a substitute for studying the material. They are meant to be used as a supplement to help reinforce understanding and provide additional practice, but it is important to fully understand the concepts and principles taught in the textbook.