by Ivan Seeking
Tags: hatch, senator
Ivan Seeking
Jul16-04, 09:00 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,493
Well, crud. I will try to look more later for the video. For now, this again is typical of the story around Goldwater. Normally I don't consider Rense the best source but this appears to be well documented.

...The subject of UFOs is one that has interested me for some time. About ten or twelve years ago I made an effort to find out what was in the building at Wright Patterson Air Force Base where the information is stored that has been collected by the Air Force, and I was understandably denied this request.

It is still classified above Top Secret. I have, however, heard that there is a plan under way to release some, if not all, of this material in the near future. I'm just as anxious to see this material as you are, and I hope we will not have to wait too much longer.

Sincerely.

Barry Goldwater [continued]
http://www.rense.com/general35/ufodat.htm

Near the end of his life he was quite active on Ham Radio and talked openly about all of this.
Ivan Seeking
Jul20-04, 04:34 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by kcballer21
Are you saying that Senator Hatch has revealed his knowledge of a secret program by his assertion that he has no knowledge of one? Or is it that you think he is simply not privy to what would be the most important occurence in human history?

This subject is so persistent it does make you wonder, if only for a second.
I missed this. I was only suggesting that if we consider the conspiracy claims, only a select few people really know about all of this. According to the "experts", most politicians would not know about the cover up; including most presidents.

Edit: In fact, I was just thinking about something Ed Mitchell once said. He is concerned that "this information is not in the best hands".

Others argue that this issue has literally spawned an illegal government group that controls the information. This is one of the so called legal arguments of the disclosure project group. Ex-Air Force, Army etc, and intelligence officers are claiming immunity to violations of their secrecy oaths on the basis that the oaths were illegal; this since the president and recognized government agencies do not control the information being protected.
Ivan Seeking
Jul20-04, 04:53 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
To all of our skeptics who really don't know the scale of this story, the so called conspiracy nuts include many ex-military and intelligence officers. In fact these officers, and a good number of them, constitute the core of the conspiracy theory promoters. Is it any wonder that people believe this stuff? The guy who claims to have seen the alien bodies at Roswell was a retired [now deceased] intelligence officer who is seen standing next to Truman in at least one photo. He was the highest ranking intelligence officer for the worlds only nuclear strike force, at Roswell.
DarkAnt
Jul20-04, 06:06 PM
P: 194
"He was the highest ranking intelligence officer for the worlds only nuclear strike force, at Roswell"

I forget his name, but until I heard about him I really gave no thought to any of this stuff. Seriously, you don't give one of the most important jobs in the country to just anyone.
Ivan Seeking
Jul20-04, 08:04 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Sorry I thought I gave his name. It was Col Corso.
Ivan Seeking
Jul20-04, 09:26 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
If you go here and see the 8th video from the top, center column, you may be able to watch an interview with Corso. This link has always worked in the past but just now I can't open the videos. I may just need to update Real Player, or there was temporary site problem.

http://www.ufocasebook.com/videos.html

Also see Ed Mitchell, 4th from the top, center.
Ivan Seeking
Jul22-04, 06:43 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
"There exists a shadowy Government with its own Air Force, its own Navy, its own fundraising mechanism, and the ability to pursue its own ideas of national interest, free from all checks and balances, and free from the law itself." - Senator Daniel K. Inouye
I have not personally verified this quote but I believe it to be accurate.

Register to reply