Register to reply

How to do velocity-time graph to distance graph/acceleration to velocity graph?

by sweetiev
Tags: distance, graph, velocity, velocitytime
Share this thread:
sweetiev
Feb18-10, 08:48 PM
P: 3
So I understand how to draw velocity-time graph "from" distance graph and acceleration-time graph "from" velocity-time (basically the slope)

But I don't understand how to draw distance-time from velocity-time graph and velocity-time graph from distance-time graph.

Please help! how would I do that?
Phys.Org News Partner Physics news on Phys.org
Physicists unlock nature of high-temperature superconductivity
Serial time-encoded amplified microscopy for ultrafast imaging based on multi-wavelength laser
Measuring the smallest magnets: Physicists measured magnetic interactions between single electrons
Stonebridge
Feb19-10, 03:32 AM
P: 649
Distance travelled in a particular time interval is the area under the velocity-time graph between those two times.
If the graph is a straight line (uniform or zero acceleration) then it's a simple matter.
Velocity is the area under the acceleration-time graph.

Register to reply