Mk Ultra

by username
Tags: ultra
username
Jul21-03, 06:46 PM
P: 234
Ok somebody was bound to post a thread on this so what the hell, anybody got any interesting links or insights into this ?
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Lemurs match scent of a friend to sound of her voice
Repeated self-healing now possible in composite materials
'Heartbleed' fix may slow Web performance
Ivan Seeking
Jul21-03, 07:21 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,492
Username, it seems that I just saw some declassified British Defense docs that mention or involve MK Ultra. I'm not sure...it could have been MJ12. You may want to look at the Rendlesham Forest case, 1980, on the second page of the UFO Napster. Also, there is a Rendlesham Forrest Website now…maybe rendlesham.com or rendleshamforrest.com. I think I have this listed somewhere in the Napster as well. This woman has done extensive research on this case and she may have a reference. If I spot something I will surely post it.
Adam
Jul21-03, 10:06 PM
P: 454
Decades ago the CIA had a project called MK-Ultra. This was investigating mind-control, turning people into puppet assassins and such, and eventually research into possible psychic stuff. MK-Ultra was shut down when word got out that they were doing things like doping university water supplies with LSD. I think that was 1973, not sure.

Rather than really shutting down, the project moved about under different agencies and all, using different names, such as Grill Flame, Gondola Wish, Sunstreak, Project Scanate, and others. I think they used "Stargate" at one point too.

A few years ago one David Moorehouse went public, claiming to be one of the "psychics" used in these projects. He claimed they were trying to get him to assassinate people with his psychic powers, but he refused, and his association with the project ended. Almost before he could speak to anyone, the US military began a smear campaign, painting him as a truly crappy soldier who always had problems and was basically full of crap. Whether he is or isn't full of crap is unknown to me.

Ingo Swann is one of the people involved in the USA's projects: http://www.biomindsuperpowers.com/Pages/2.html

A couple of people involved were General Stubblebine, who had the nickname "Spoonbender" for his pursuit of this stuff for many years, and Hal Puthoff, whoc many people may know for his theories on Zero Point Energy. Another guy involved in all this is Lyn Buchannan, who now runs a company called P.S.I. (Problems, Solutions, Innovations) out of Palo Alto.

Ah, here we are: http://www.fas.org/irp/program/collect/stargate.htm
Repeated from another thread.

Nomolesteporfavor
Jul25-03, 11:05 PM
P: 28

Mk Ultra

MK ultra is supposed to be about enslaving minds er, stargate is about remote viewing.
username
Jul28-03, 06:03 PM
P: 234
I think the Aum Shinri Kyo cult in japan (the one responsible for the 1995 sarin underground attack) used some sort mind control devices for their followers dont know if this has anything todo with MK Ultra like programs or they were just completely nuts (maybe both?).

Register to reply