|Aug1-10, 06:34 AM||#1|
Calculation for injection molding
Here are some questions for injection molding:
1. How to calculate total mold volume?
2. How to calculate how many parts can be produced?
2. How to calculate clamping force?
Further details of the question is in the attachment.
Thx for any answers might given. ^^
|Aug2-10, 08:31 PM||#2|
1. How can you be in that class if you don't know how to calculate volume?
2. What does density times volume equal?
3. What does surface area times pressure equal?
|Aug3-10, 07:41 AM||#3|
On saying that, I did expect the geometry to be slightly more complicated when I read the title.
|Similar Threads for: Calculation for injection molding|
|Injection Molding Machines - Plastic Gears||Mechanical Engineering||1|
|Thermo molding/ casting help||Materials & Chemical Engineering||1|
|Injection||Calculus & Beyond Homework||2|
|CNG Injection||Engineering Systems & Design||2|