Interesting links for you all to look at

In summary, Tom Schulte from Germany has found interesting websites that discuss energy and propulsion systems that could revolutionize our world. However, he questions why these technologies are not being researched more in the mainstream and why no one has put these systems into production yet. He thinks that a physicist should look at the websites to get a better understanding of the technology.
tomsschulte
hello people,
my name is tom schulte and I am from germany. I have some interesting links
for you. It would be nice if you would look at them

www.intalek.com
www.cheniere.org
www.stardrivedevice.com
www.disclosureproject.org

these websites tell you about some energie and propulsion systems that could
revolutionize our world. but why don't I read anything about these
technologies in a newspaper or on TV and can these technologies really work?
why don't these people get financial help to research their technologies
until they are market-ready? and why does no one use it? for example the
NASA or other companies

I would be glad if someone could look at these sites and tell me what's going
on. I would be the best if a physicist would look at the sites.

thank you very much.

tom schulte

Physics news on Phys.org
Greetings !

Relating to 1-3, there's too many information on the web
for a person to waste all his time on - if you see statements
in LARGE AND BOLD LETTERS saying FREE ENERGY !/ FTL !
or in general very complex words that sound incredibly complex,
or stuff that sounds like a morning cereal commercial, and yet you
don't see a single formula with an integral or a short and clear
explanation of the technology - it is BS. :wink:

As for 4, ETs are a different subject, and although I would probably
never believe a so-called abductee or something, there are many
others things like pilots' testemonies and so on, so I'd rather not
comment on this. Let's say that I wouldn't be totally surprised if
some, very rear though, cases have occurred and are covered up.

Peace and long life.

Hi Tom, welcome to PF!

RE: The first one...

MIRACULOUS! The guy takes a step closer and he leans backward! It must be a warped gravity field! Get the mysterious video, only $16.95.

I can't find anything quite as patently absurd, but their "how the MEG works" arcticle is pure gibberish.

Same thing for #3. I have no idea what they are referring to with the "crossed electric & magnetic force vectors" or how they expect to gain thrust from it, and I work with magnetic materials.

While it is possible that extraterrestrials have been in contact with the government, I find it extremely unlikely.

[moderator hat]
I think that this should be bounced over to Skepticism and Debunking...
[pushes button]
[/moderator hat]

Spent ages reading this kind pseudo science stuff I think 99.9% of it is easily proved as bogus money making scams etc, but there does apppear to be some research in some of these wild claims like smith/mobius?/caduceus coils. I plan to test these when I find a half decent electronics shop. Its interesting what the physics community was saying about 'lifters' before being widely replicated although almost certaintly nothing to do with a substaintaly new understanding of established physics. Saying that I am not a physisist (suprise suprise) only a basic engineering, micro electronics/computer science etc background but I try and read book's and learn more.

EDIT: unfortunatly I would probably not even know if something unusual was going on unless it quite spectacular.

Last edited:

1. What are some interesting links for me to explore?

There are countless interesting links on the internet, but some popular options include news websites, educational resources, social media platforms, and online communities.

2. How can I find relevant and trustworthy links?

One way to find reliable links is to use search engines that prioritize reputable sources and fact-check information. You can also look for links recommended by experts in a particular field or through online forums and discussion boards.

3. Can I share interesting links with others?

Absolutely! Sharing interesting links not only allows you to engage in meaningful discussions with others, but it also helps spread knowledge and information. Just be sure to give proper credit to the original source.

4. Are there any specific topics or themes I should focus on when browsing for interesting links?

The beauty of exploring the internet is that there is no limit to the topics or themes you can explore. However, some popular categories include science and technology, history, art and culture, and current events.

5. How often should I check for interesting links?

There is no set rule for how often you should check for interesting links. It ultimately depends on your personal interests and availability. Some people may check for new links daily, while others may do so weekly or even monthly.