Register to reply

I like Lamborghini Reventon

by The legend
Tags: lamborghini, reventon
Share this thread:
IMP
Sep10-10, 04:40 PM
P: 71
How about an upgraded Veyron? It adds an additional million dollars to the original price!

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/08/05/m...-out-the-gold/

http://uk.cars.yahoo.com/06082010/36...atti-ve-0.html

Andy
Sep10-10, 05:48 PM
P: 255
Could only be owned by a drug dealer. Very successful drug dealer mind you.
FrancisZ
Sep10-10, 09:13 PM
P: 43
I regret: I really don't have much enthusiasm for cars I could never afford. To me, a lot of them just look like a rendition of the Lamborghini Diablo anyway.

I really more love the classics...

That's my American-ness showing, I guess.
nucleargirl
Sep11-10, 03:38 PM
P: 126
I like the VW golf! its safe too!
FrancisZ
Sep11-10, 07:47 PM
Probably the worst car my family has ever owned (and that's a tough call, considering it's via for that title with my mother's mid 70's Datsun) was an '81 Subaru DL or GL Wagon hatchback.

Which looked something like this...

Ours was metallic blue; and the interior almost always smelled like vomit (we threw up a lot as kids...I once even threw up in the lobby of a movie theater before seeing E.T.).

I guess the reason we all felt such strong feels about this particular car--and even to this day--is on account of it scaring the living daylights out of us on regular basis.

For instance: it was supposed to be a 4WD, and yet somehow it got stuck at the beach on fairly level terrain. The engine was so salt corroded even after only a few years (it lasted about 5 total), it was actually too disgusting to look at. And, of course, you might be wondering by now: what a child was doing looking under the hood so much. Well one guess...it broke down--A LOT! Stranding us, frequently--on the freaking beach! Guess we went to the beach too much, huh?

And scariest of all: it had a donut tire mounted to the engine--THAT'S HOW TINY IT WAS. 4 cylinder 4WD my expletive deleted! The only thing that even comes close to the puniness of that engine is my brother's Geo metro 3 cylinder (and even that I think looks bigger somehow).

Finally, after many years of rotting away in our driveway, and making itself a general eyesore to the neighborhood, it actually had to be dragged away, because the wheels had locked. It's almost as if it didn't want to leave.

One interesting thing my brother discovered while prepping it to go, is that the car seemed to have had a third headlight, that we never knew about. It was under the Subaru insignia; which apropo enough, basically fell off completely undisturbed upon the arrival of the tow truck. Maybe it was there to light up the symbol? I don't know; and honestly, I don't remember it ever doing that either.
xxChrisxx
Sep12-10, 01:28 AM
P: 2,048
Quote Quote by nucleargirl View Post
I like the VW golf! its safe too!
The GTI is my everyday favourite car (currently own a Mk4, previous owned a MK2), It's absolutely always been that way. My semi obtainable 'cool car' would be the Delta Integrale in red or yellow.

So far this thread has produces some beauties and some complete shockers. I'm not really a fan of Ferrari as a company, but the 250 GTO is a stunning car.
chhitiz
Sep12-10, 01:56 AM
P: 221
i like classics
'67 shelby cobra:
'67 mustang fastback:
'67 chevrolet impala:
Andy
Sep12-10, 02:10 PM
P: 255
A 67 mustang with alloy wheels? Did they use vented brake discs back then?
Topher925
Sep13-10, 12:11 PM
P: 1,672
This is by far the coolest car on the road right now.

Averagesupernova
Sep13-10, 09:30 PM
P: 2,512
Chhitiz, FINALLY someone with good taste in cars on this forum!
Cyrus
Sep13-10, 09:47 PM
P: 4,777
Quote Quote by Topher925 View Post
This is by far the coolest car on the road right now.

Testicles not included.
Cyrus
Sep13-10, 09:50 PM
P: 4,777
I saw a nice black scagletti with a grey stripe down the hood on the road the other day, a fine piece of machinery.

The legend
Sep13-10, 10:46 PM
P: 423
Quote Quote by Cyrus View Post
I saw a nice black scagletti with a grey stripe down the hoodon the road the other day, a fine piece of machinery.

Hey nice!!
edward
Sep13-10, 10:57 PM
PF Gold
P: 875

SPYKER

I can't decide whether I like it. It looks like a kids toy that came from China. On the road it looks hot. Well...at least old geezer hot.
The legend
Sep14-10, 11:50 PM
P: 423
Heres something great I saw from superhero movie(must see this movie too)(a good change from spiderman!!!)

Here it is!!

THE NISSAN SHITBOX

By the way should this be in the fail post?
Proton Soup
Sep15-10, 12:35 AM
P: 1,070
i want a GT40

FrancisZ
Sep15-10, 11:58 AM
As a kid, I used to dream of owning one of these old mean beasties...

This, I believe, is a '76 Buick Electra; one which has been nicely modified (slightly). Beautiful black paint job.
IMP
Sep15-10, 12:17 PM
P: 71
Here are the two ugliest vehicles I have ever seen:

Register to reply