Do you believe that Tupac Shakur is alive?

• Thread starter Dagenais
  • Start date
In summary, most fans, over 83% in a recent survey, still believe that Tupac Shakur may still be alive despite his reported death. This belief is fueled by suspicious details surrounding his departure and the release of posthumous music. However, some argue that these theories are based on unreliable evidence and that Tupac was simply extremely paranoid and aware of his own mortality. While some find this topic thought-provoking, the majority believe that it's important to let Tupac rest in peace and remember him for his talent and musical legacy.

Do you believe that Tupac Shakur is alive?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 100.0%

• Total voters
Dagenais
Most fans (over 83% in a recent survey) still hold on to the belief that Tupac Shakur may still be alive. There are many suspicious details about his departure that contribute to this.

http://tupacfans.com/alive.php

I've noticed that there are some fans of Tupac Shakur here. So, do you think he's alive?

There are certainly some very suspicious details about his 'death' (read link).

Some even believe that he's coming back.

What do you think about this whole "fake" death. Please share your opinions on this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Me being present at the Tyson fight in 96' (along with being a diehard pac fan) had me very interested in the whole controversial issue. There have been a number of suspicious circumstances around his death that would lead one to conclude he is still alive, but I really think we should allow him to rest in peace, and remember him for the talented and incredible artist he was. Most of the link resorted to numerology and other unreliable evidence. Stuff like

Tupac officially died at 4:03 PM. 4+3 = 7 Also he "died" at an age of 25 years. 2+5 = 7. It seems as if seven is Tupac's number.

Some say that Tupac modified the Machiavelli name because if you rearrange the letters, they spell, "Am Alive," or, "I Am Alive."

really detracts from any serious discussion of the matter. That's part of the reason why I stopped believing he was alive a few years after the incident. And all the stuff about him knowing about the death, in the form of acting it out in music videos, implying he staged the whole incident can simply be explained by the fact he was extremely paranoid toward the end of his life. He didn't know his friends from his enemies, and knew death was knocking on his door after the first attempt on his life. That's pretty much my take on it.

RIP 2Pac
1971 - 1996

And all the stuff about him knowing about the death, in the form of acting it out in music videos, implying he staged the whole incident can simply be explained by the fact he was extremely paranoid toward the end of his life.

Yeah, but they could do a whole movie all in his voice!?

And what other artists out there releases so many CDs and songs after their death?

I know there are explanations, but it again, adds to the suspicioun Not that I'm a 'believer' of this theory or anything, but I do find it thought-provoking.

He didn't know his friends from his enemies, and knew death was knocking on his door after the first attempt on his life.

During an interview (that you can see at that site), 2Pac claimed he had "family", he didn't really have friends.

And he knew his enemies - just look at that list.

Edit: Just wanted to say that I do agree with you. Every one of Tupacs companions have said that these theories are false. You must admit though, its very weird.

Last edited:

1. Is there any evidence to suggest that Tupac Shakur is still alive?

There are various theories and rumors that suggest Tupac may still be alive, but there is no concrete evidence to support this claim. The official reports state that he died in a shooting in 1996.

2. Why do so many people believe that Tupac is still alive?

Some people believe that Tupac faked his death due to various suspicious circumstances surrounding the shooting, such as the lack of a video or photo evidence of the event. Additionally, some believe that his lyrics and interviews contain cryptic messages that hint at his plan to fake his death.

3. Has there been any recent sightings or encounters with Tupac?

There have been numerous reports of people claiming to have seen or interacted with Tupac after his death, but none of these claims have been verified. Most of these sightings are based on speculation and rumors rather than concrete evidence.

4. What is the likelihood of Tupac still being alive?

As a scientist, I cannot speculate on the likelihood of Tupac still being alive without concrete evidence. However, based on the official reports and lack of evidence, it is highly unlikely that he is still alive.

5. If Tupac is still alive, why would he fake his death?

Again, there is no evidence to suggest that Tupac is still alive, so it is impossible to determine his motives if he did fake his death. However, some theories suggest that he may have been facing legal troubles or wanted to escape the public eye.