Please congratulate Nereid!

by Greg Bernhardt
Tags: congratulate, nereid
Share this thread:
Janitor
Sep25-04, 01:09 PM
Sci Advisor
P: 1,189
Can Nereid ever be promoted again, or has she hit the glass ceiling? What more could there be in the way of titles? Maybe Fuehreress of the Outer Nebulae and Prussia Too?
Tsu
Sep25-04, 02:45 PM
PF Gold
P: 638
Congratulations, Nereid!! I've been waiting for THIS party for a long time!!
BoulderHead
Sep25-04, 02:51 PM
P: n/a
You mean a takeover?
Tsu
Sep25-04, 03:07 PM
PF Gold
Exactly!! The COOLEST ones are takin' over this place now!!

(Did you read Nereid's acceptance speech? Isn't she just the classiest...???? Just awesome. The Force IS with her! )
Evo
Sep25-04, 03:21 PM
Mentor
P: 26,557
Quote Quote by Tsunami

(Did you read Nereid's acceptance speech? Isn't she just the classiest...???? Just awesome. The Force IS with her! )
That was a great acceptance speech, but I would expect no less of our beloved Nereid.
BoulderHead
Sep25-04, 03:31 PM
P: n/a
Quote Quote by Tsunami
You dames will live long enough to regret this treachery!
You'll slip up, your kind always do...

Yes, the Force is strong in this one. Stay in attack formation, I'm on the leader...I have you now !
Tsu
Sep25-04, 11:44 PM
PF Gold
Dream on!!
Phobos
Sep28-04, 02:07 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 2,021
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Boulderhead, us advisors don't get any special priviledges or permissions, just a nifty medal to accessorize our lab coats I think you have it right about mentors and super mentors.
PF veterans will remember that we used to have official "Advisors" who did help administratively (Nereid was one). They had access to the mentor forum & helped keep things on-track. But they have since retired or been promoted and now the "advisors" are the medal-holders that we just wanted to thank for being great members.

Register to reply