Seek UFO Enlightenment - Uncovering the Truth

• Thread starter Zantra
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation discusses the topic of UFOs and the possibility of extraterrestrial life. The participants share their beliefs and experiences regarding the subject, including extensive research, government cover-ups, and personal encounters. They also discuss the difficulty in finding concrete answers and the need for more scientific investigation into the matter. Despite differing opinions, the conversation ultimately aims to raise awareness and challenge conventional thinking about the existence of UFOs and extraterrestrial beings.
Zantra
Ok, I always wondered how the "other half" lives.. And now I see Only took me 3 months to get over here, but not much going on topside..

Anyhow, I've previously done extensive research(I'm no doubt an amateur comapared to some on this forum) into the UFO phenomenon. I started at Roswell and worked my way forward. I reviewed quite a number of FBI documents release through the FOIA. All the data pertaining to Majestic 12, and various "officially documented" sightings. Including the famous one over mexico city and the air force pilot in 1954. And I've come to the conclusion that the government is definitely concealing something, I'm not necessarily convinced it's aliens/UFO's

So Ivan always posts his "become a believer" stuff, So convince me with evidence. What are the current beliefs? is it swaying more towards aliens, top secret government projects, or both?

Physics news on Phys.org
One of the most interesting
assertions I ever heard was that
these craft are actually the work
of a small band of purely ter-
restrial scientists who got to-
gether and developed the techno-
logy on their own in a secret
hideout in Brazil, and who are
not affiliated with any govern-
ment.

Marconi, of radio fame, was claimed to be the initiator of this project, and he later came
and abducted Tesla, who decided
to join. I guess it is a club for
disgruntled inventors whose pet
projects were rejected by the
powers of Government and Industry.
All they're doing now is messing
with people's heads, for purely
vindictive purposes.

Now, if that story doesn't make
you a believer, then you just don't want to believe.

-Zooby

P.S. Course, all those abducted
inventors get to watch reruns of
Home Improvement and ER.

Last edited:
[
Home Improvement and ER.

Which explains why they all went mad and are now consorting with a small mouse to try and take over the world!

proof

I think the fact that ufos are depicted in acient art is really something, in addition to proof at
http://www.roswellproof.homestead.com/
the ancient art is linked at the single post make by me at one of the sticky threads in this forum (I think it was the ufo napster one)

Zantra,

Their madness came later, actual-
ly. Around the time they started
rerunning Highlander.

Last edited:
Well, first we should probably ask Sting to move this thread to the UFO thread [not the Napster please]; note that I just got my hands slapped for not using my own thread.

Zantra
So Ivan always posts his "become a believer" stuff, So convince me with evidence. What are the current beliefs? is it swaying more towards aliens, top secret government projects, or both?

Hey I never said become a believer. I simply argue that something unexplained is going on here. For evidence, see the UFO Napster. I have posted the most credible information available to my knowledge. I would tend to dismiss this entire subject as resulting from a rare EM phenomenon or similar, but the apparent intelligent control of these various reported objects seems to defy any natural explanation. Next, these objects by far pre-date any human technology capable of such activities. So to explain these as human in origins ignores a wealth of historical information.

I am not absolutely convinced that this is ET or something equally incredible, but I don't see any other explanations to account for the evidence.

For the record, regarding all of this pseudo science stuff, I think that many things that are thought to be mystical are really very earthly and scientific in their origins. I think that we ignore interesting information because we prejudge based on popular concepts and interpretations.

Ivan,

I used to wonder a lot why the
media didn't discuss cattle
mutilations more often, rather
than, say mad cow disease.

After thinking about this a long
time what I came up with was that
people don't like to think too
long about something that has no
answer or conclusion (especially
if it's weird)

UFO's are much the same. You fol-
low the subject for a while and
find no real answers.Finally you
say to heck with it. Ignoring
UFO's has more to do with this
lack of answers than predjudice
about stuff outside the norm.

When Orson Wells presented an
invasion from Mars as fact on the
radio it was taken very seriously
by a lot of people without ques-
tion.

Even though there are many compel-
ling stories they defy sorting
and collating into a coherent
picture.

-Zooby

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Ivan,

I used to wonder a lot why the
media didn't discuss cattle
mutilations more often, rather
than, say mad cow disease.

After thinking about this a long
time what I came up with was that
people don't like to think too
long about something that has no
answer or conclusion (especially
if it's weird)

UFO's are much the same. You fol-
low the subject for a while and
find no real answers.Finally you
say to heck with it. Ignoring
UFO's has more to do with this
lack of answers than predjudice
about stuff outside the norm.

When Orson Wells presented an
invasion from Mars as fact on the
radio it was taken very seriously
by a lot of people without ques-
tion.

Even though there are many compel-
ling stories they defy sorting
and collating into a coherent
picture.

-Zooby

I agree. I have been through a UFO phase at least three times in my life. With each phase I learned more about the subject, but then what are we to do; sit and wait for ET to land? However, this is the main point for me: We could do more. I feel that whatever the explanation this is [should be] a subject of science. I know that some of the UFO stories are true. I just don't know if we can account for all of them in any reasonable way without invoking the name of ET. Note however my signature says "Be Challenged", not "Be Convinced". :wink:

If this is all true then I consider my efforts a consciousness raising activity. If it’s not true, then I am simply exploring a genuine mystery.

I am reposting my last answer in the UFO thread [not the Napster]. I have gotten a little sloppy about keeping the UFO stuff in its own section.

Sorry about that Sting.

Sting,

"Dream of the Blue Turtles" is
my favorite. Please make more.

-Zoobyshoe

Zantra,

Their madness came later, actual-
ly. Around the time they started
rerunning Highlander.

Wasn't the mom from home imporvement on that series?

One of the most interesting
assertions I ever heard was that
these craft are actually the work
of a small band of purely ter-
restrial scientists who got to-
gether and developed the techno-
logy on their own in a secret
hideout in Brazil, and who are
not affiliated with any govern-
ment.

Marconi, of radio fame, was claimed to be the initiator of this project, and he later came
and abducted Tesla, who decided
to join. I guess it is a club for
disgruntled inventors whose pet
projects were rejected by the
powers of Government and Industry.
All they're doing now is messing
with people's heads, for purely
vindictive purposes.

Now, if that story doesn't make
you a believer, then you just don't want to believe.

-Zooby

Home Improvement and ER.

Oh that one's got to be real popular with the abductee croud! "They took me because I'm actually a missunderstood genius and I buck the system. They feel I'm the one who can help them perfact their technologies with my innovative thinking and iconoclastic attitude!":frown:

So the question arises. If it is aliens, how could it be kept under wraps for so long? You can't keep a secret like that a secret for long. Although the quote by margaret thatcher about "not understanding the full picture" was quite interesting.

Originally posted by Zantra
So the question arises. If it is aliens, how could it be kept under wraps for so long? You can't keep a secret like that a secret for long. Although the quote by margaret thatcher about "not understanding the full picture" was quite interesting.

Zantra you have hit on my favorite objection: WHAT SECRET? The very notion contradicts the fact that you can ask the question.

PS. PF.com has allowed me a great deal of lattitude with this subject. Please post to the UFO thread [not Napster] for further discussions. :wink:

Last edited:
ufo's are possible

Ive been working in alternative science research for a lot of years.I'm telling you the physics are known for propulsion of craft ET or Earth made.I have built and tested a number of gravitational propulsion devices that worked just fine.
These devices operate under an interaction between gravity and internal workings of the ship,rather than an "ANTIGRAVITY" force of some kind.But they do work! I lost one that may have been the first $500 space shot! May have just gone out of site and fallen apart too,didnt have strong enough remote control transmissions and underestimated its initial speed, so it got out of my control area.
Any how , it is possible ...

Originally posted by mysteryturtle
These devices operate under an interaction between gravity and internal workings of the ship,rather than an "ANTIGRAVITY" force of some kind.
OK. We're all ears. "Splain.

OK. We're all ears. "Splain.

Sorry for being so long in responding,I"V had some health issues ,in fact am going in for surgery tommorow.Neither here nor there,anyhow...
I'm not able to "splain anything of recent developement,however I do have an extensive history in the field of Gravitational Propulsion.In one of its most simple forms, you can think of a hamster placed in a clear ball and when he throws his weight to one side of the sphere, it.s center of gravity "changes" and it moves to attempt to achieve equilibrium.As long as the hampster continues to move his MASS , the sphere will continue to move.
Like I say that's very simplified ,but simple examples are often best . Right now i have to close,but will try to get back to you on this sometime in nearest possible future. If you want to review some of my out of date work,but still informative on this subject ,you may go to my online research group,everything is free there,
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/gravitationalpropulsionstevenson/

thankyou,
MysteryTurtle

1. What is the purpose of seeking UFO enlightenment?

The purpose of seeking UFO enlightenment is to uncover the truth about unidentified flying objects and their potential impact on our world. It involves studying and researching evidence and theories related to UFO sightings, alien encounters, and possible government cover-ups.

2. How can one go about seeking UFO enlightenment?

One can seek UFO enlightenment by staying informed about the latest UFO news and developments, reading books and articles on the subject, attending conferences and lectures, and connecting with like-minded individuals and organizations. It is also important to keep an open mind and critically evaluate information and evidence.

3. What evidence is there to support the existence of UFOs?

There have been numerous reports and sightings of UFOs throughout history, including by trained pilots and military personnel. There are also photographs and videos that have captured strange and unexplained objects in the sky. Additionally, there are declassified government documents and testimonies from credible sources that suggest the existence of UFOs.

4. What is the role of science in uncovering the truth about UFOs?

Science plays a crucial role in seeking UFO enlightenment. Through scientific methods and analysis, researchers can gather and analyze data and evidence related to UFO sightings and encounters. This can help to determine the validity of claims and potentially uncover new information about the nature and origin of UFOs.

5. What potential impact could UFOs have on our world?

The potential impact of UFOs on our world is still largely unknown and debated. Some believe that contact with extraterrestrial beings could bring about major advancements in technology and knowledge, while others fear potential negative consequences. It is important to continue seeking UFO enlightenment in order to better understand and prepare for any potential impact on our world.

Back