Register to reply

Anybody knows how this plastic part might be called?

by royz7
Tags: called, plastic
Share this thread:
Dec16-10, 07:00 PM
P: 8
I am looking for this part..

I was thinking that i could find it on
but i have no idea how it might be called,
it's a 10mm plastic holder of plastic tubes,
here are some images I've designed:

Thanks for your help!

Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on
UConn makes 3-D copies of antique instrument parts
Amazon worker piloted drone around Space Needle
Five next-generation technologies for positioning, navigation and timing
Robot B9
Dec16-10, 07:35 PM
P: 36
take a look at

Search for "multiline plastic clamps"
Dec18-10, 05:37 PM
P: 8
close, but you gave me a direction..

Thanks a lot!

if anybody else knows of another place to find this kind of part,
I'll be happy to know..

Register to reply

Related Discussions
What's your favorite part of this music video and give the formula for that part General Discussion 1
Divergent series: essential infinite part and finite part. Calculus 0
Energy transfer from cool part to hot part(q38) Introductory Physics Homework 1