I want a hot guy!

by nucleargirl
Tags: None
Lichdar
Apr23-11, 12:29 PM
P: 6
I think he's pretty passionate about his worldview and possibly quite young. He also gets very angry when people disagree with him, I notice.
physiqueper4
Apr24-11, 07:21 AM
P: 14
Dear Lichdar,
Let every person who is getting into this site juge that.By the way , feel sorry about this very long 'thing 'you rote since starting it by humilation made me not read it.Let othor visitors read it -Probably they will never come back!
If there is a black image it should be yours
physiqueper4
Apr24-11, 07:29 AM
And, yes i am probably very young let say about 22?, or 26?.Come on .........i am 19.
you are the ones with huge experience in life, by the way when Iwe speak to an othor one, we write to him directly, it is very non courageuos and very unpolite to use the 'he is' while speaking of some one while you could use ' you are'.
congratulations, Lechdar,!!!!!
Lichdar
Apr24-11, 10:50 AM
P: 6
Yes, it is abundantly clear now that it is I who has issues with anger and am entirely incapable of utilizing logic with clarity and coherence. My assessment that it wasn't worth the time to reply to you was wholly incorrect, and I have discovered much fruitful and interesting information from you.

-exeunt, pursued by a bear
DaveC426913
Apr24-11, 11:30 AM
P: 15,325
physiqueper4: if you want to gain some respect, stop complaining about how you are being treated and defend your arguments. Contrary to what it might seem, we here on PF care far less about bad English than we do about good arguments.

So make some. So far, you've stated your personal opinions. We claim that those appear to be personal bias. Convince us why it is not so.
drizzle
Apr28-11, 10:06 AM
PF Gold
P: 521
Quote Quote by turbo-1 View Post
Attitude is important. More so than the "hotness" factor. Guy falls for a girl and thinks "I hope she never changes". Girl settles on a guy and thinks "I can change him".

Haha, so true!
physiqueper4
May11-11, 05:01 AM
Quote Quote by DaveC426913 View Post
physiqueper4: if you want to gain some respect, stop complaining about how you are being treated and defend your arguments. Contrary to what it might seem, we here on PF care far less about bad English than we do about good arguments.

So make some. So far, you've stated your personal opinions. We claim that those appear to be personal bias. Convince us why it is not so.
Life and timemy friend ,only those two -if you have enough of-, are what will convince youI know you assume that i lived some mesurable experience.actually I live in hapiness and always have -thanx god-, I only know why i am happy and approciate it becuase I know what could happen and I know not every one is in the same condition .i know how life is because i listen carfully and look with real interest not because I passed through some thing. I hope you find happiness too and I wish you never get convinced,at least not by a personal experience.
Astronuc
May21-11, 07:52 PM
Admin
P: 21,634
He's one hot guy.

or will be in 18 years.

Register to reply