by nismaratwork
Tags: dictionary, fool
Share this thread:
alt
Jan21-11, 07:47 AM
PF Gold
P: 322
Quote Quote by FlexGunship View Post
I've known to never underestimate the stupidity of your average human, but now I need to learn to never underestimate the callousness and heartlessness of the average human, as well.

Now, I don't find anything particularly sentimental about the specific ashes of an individual (sorry, the person you love is long gone before the cremation process is started), but it's important to someone; to simply discard those ashes is... just sick.

Irreversible vasectomies? How about irreversible decapitation?
Three teens and two juveniles were arrested in the case, the sheriff's department said

See, looks like they were real young. I know that from your perspective and mine, it would be a sick thing to do - but they didn't think like that - they were just .. KIDS !

Irreversible vasectomies ? Decapitation ?

Sheesh - when I was a kid, I did some very stupid things too - about as equally stupid. Didn't you ?
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 08:11 AM
PF Gold
P: 739
Quote Quote by alt View Post
Sheesh - when I was a kid, I did some very stupid things too - about as equally stupid. Didn't you ?

Uh, no... I did not conspire to ingest human remains in my quest for cocaine and subsequently discard those remains with great vigor in a fit of blind drug-lust fueled disappointment at any time during my childhood.

Nor did I do anything "equally stupid."
alt
Jan21-11, 08:19 AM
PF Gold
Uh, no... I did not conspire to ingest human remains in my quest for cocaine and subsequently discard those remains with great vigor in a fit of blind drug-lust fueled disappointment at any time during my childhood.

They didn't conspire that. They were being idiotic kids. Lots of kids go off the rails, and with a good dose of help and forebearance, turn out OK.
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 08:48 AM
P: 2,284
Nismar, you should volunteer for some sort of surgical procedure.

I'm at the point in this discussion where people have started taking everything to such literal extremes that I no longer care to discuss humorous of hyperbolic punishments.

Let's just say I wish compulsory surgery upon them (the manner and type are moot).
Thanks buddy . What can I say, it was a valid challenge, and I took it. I still maintain that this goes WAY beyond the "dumb stuff we all did as kids".

Seeing where this is going, I see why you'd be ready to throw int he towel. I'm more than a little shocked to see a response other than, near-uncivil hatred for these idiots. If there are people here who's "boys will be boys" hijinks included snorting TONS of coke, to the point that you snort human and animal remains... GO AWAY.
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 08:50 AM
Three teens and two juveniles were arrested in the case, the sheriff's department said

See, looks like they were real young. I know that from your perspective and mine, it would be a sick thing to do - but they didn't think like that - they were just .. KIDS !

Irreversible vasectomies ? Decapitation ?

What the hell did you do in your life, that burglary, theft, then snorting what you THINK is an illegal drug, but turns out to be a person and DOGS... is "boys will be boys" to you?!
alt
Jan21-11, 08:59 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by nismaratwork View Post
What the hell did you do in your life, that burglary, theft, then snorting what you THINK is an illegal drug, but turns out to be a person and DOGS... is "boys will be boys" to you?!
When I was 12, I and a couple of others sneaked in through the roof of a sports store, and stole some footballs. The cop that caught us, gave us a hiding.

When I was 15, I smoked some weed - you know, like an ex pres of yours ? It could have been an old ladies dried entrails for all I knew then, but thankfully, it was just weed .. I think ..

Anyway, I turned out OK.

What about you ? What's the worst you've done ? And on your scale of permanent vasectomy / decapitation for the OP kids, what punishment do you reckon it merited ?
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 09:04 AM
PF Gold
When I was a kid, I thought the old man next door looked like the guy in the ice cream truck. An older boy at school told us that he bought LSD off of the ice cream truck driver. Me and my two best friends sneaked into my neighbor's house late one night to find LSD.

We got into the basement and found lots of small glass vials of a clear liquid. We had hit the jackpot! So we took all of them (they were in Styrofoam cases, and easy to carry) not knowing how much LSD it took to get high.

We ran into the woods to look over our score. One of my friends already started drinking a few of the vials before I noticed that they said "insulin" on them. Upon realizing what we had done, we smashed all of the vials on a nearby rock and hid the evidence.

The neighbor house was up for sale only a few weeks later. Never saw him again. Weird.

Crazy hijinks!
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 09:05 AM
When I was 12, I and a couple of others sneaked in through the roof of a sports store, and stole some footballs. The cop that caught us, gave us a hiding.

When I was 15, I smoked some weed - you know, like an ex pres of yours ? It could have been an old ladies dried entrails for all I knew then, but thankfully, it was just weed .. I think ..

Anyway, I turned out OK.

What about you ? What's the worst you've done ? And on your scale of permanent vasectomy / decapitation for the OP kids, what punishment do you reckon it merited ?
I already shared my little anecdote on this page...

Anyway, I don't think smoking weed and even stealing some footballs is ANYTHING like going ton a COKE-HUNT in an old man's URN! THEN, when you've sorted PERSON and DOG... you don't leave it, and you don't return it... you throw it away.

I'm not seeing any kind of equivalence in terms of depraved indifference. Hell man, who CARES if you smoked weed, or do right now?! We're talking about kids who thought this was a big urn of COCAINE!!!

I've never even TOUCHED cocaine, never mind hunted for it and snorted rails of ash to see if it IS cocaine! So no alt... as much as I'm increasingly wanting to slam you, no... NOTHING you described doing is so stupid or callously cruel as the topic here. Unless you secretly molested pigeons or stole candy from babies... then PUNCHED the babies, I think you have a much better history than these "kids".
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 09:09 AM
When I was a kid, I thought the old man next door looked like the guy in the ice cream truck. An older boy at school told us that he bought LSD off of the ice cream truck driver. Me and my two best friends sneaked into my neighbor's house late one night to find LSD.

We got into the basement and found lots of small glass vials of a clear liquid. We had hit the jackpot! So we took all of them (they were in Styrofoam cases, and easy to carry) not knowing how much LSD it took to get high.

We ran into the woods to look over our score. One of my friends already started drinking a few of the vials before I noticed that they said "insulin" on them. Upon realizing what we had done, we smashed all of the vials on a nearby rock and hid the evidence.

The neighbor house was up for sale only a few weeks later. Never saw him again. Weird.

Crazy hijinks!
Oddly enough, I follow the logic... it's bad, but it's not human remains. Yeah, maybe you killed the guy by taking away his insulin, but insulin is replaceable. I believe that what makes this so truly awful is that human and animal remains are not. I don't care if you press my remains into toilet paper when I'm dead, but other people do care so... no, even though what you did was wacky, it's not that bad.

Besides, you found vials of insulin... YOU DID find a drug... just not the one you thought you were getting. These kids thought they found COKE, in an URN, and couldn't tell the difference between ashes and coke. WOW. You couldn't tell the difference between 2 kinds of clear liquids in sealed vials... not the same.
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 09:13 AM
PF Gold
Oddly enough, I follow the logic... it's bad, but it's not human remains. Yeah, maybe you killed the guy by taking away his insulin, but insulin is replaceable. I believe that what makes this so truly awful is that human and animal remains are not. I don't care if you press my remains into toilet paper when I'm dead, but other people do care so... no, even though what you did was wacky, it's not that bad.

Besides, you found vials of insulin... YOU DID find a drug... just not the one you thought you were getting. These kids thought they found COKE, in an URN, and couldn't tell the difference between ashes and coke. WOW. You couldn't tell the difference between 2 kinds of clear liquids in sealed vials... not the same.
Uh... my story was satire, Nismar.
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 09:14 AM
PF Gold
...never mind hunted for it and snorted rails of ash to see if it IS cocaine!
Okay, this made me laugh for some reason. As though there are small troops of children running around snorting things to determine if they are cocaine or not.

Oh, wait... actually...
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 09:15 AM
Uh... my story was satire, Nismar.
oooooohhhhhh....

OOOOooooh.

Ouch. Well, there's satire lost on a moral relativist for you!
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 09:18 AM
Okay, this made me laugh for some reason. As though there are small troops of children running around snorting things to determine if they are cocaine or not.

Oh, wait... actually...
Seriously! If you're going to test whether something is a drug... why do you go right to USING it?! Because of work, I often see people who suffer or have suffered from drug addictions in the past, and they're ALWAYS crazy about how they test their "stuff"... and they actually bought drugs... FROM a dealer!

What if it HAD been pure, uncut cocaine? They'd probably have ended dead or in the hospital... and they would have stolen a LOT of cocaine! I'm guessing that people who traffic coke take real issue with that, so there's just no way to look at this that doesn't make these kids world-class ****wits.
Evo
Jan21-11, 10:09 AM
Mentor
P: 26,659
Finally, I'm not the only person that wasn't an idiot child. I honestly don't know how many people made it to adulthood.
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 10:39 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Finally, I'm not the only person that wasn't an idiot child.
Woah, woah, woah... I didn't say I wasn't an idiot. I just said I didn't so something as stupid as necrosnorting.
Evo
Jan21-11, 11:12 AM
Mentor
P: 26,659
Woah, woah, woah... I didn't say I wasn't an idiot. I just said I didn't so something as stupid as necrosnorting.
Flex

I know there are some, I've known some. There aren't many though.
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 11:16 AM
PF Gold
Flex

Okay; I literally don't know how to take that. Did I just get burned?

lisab
Jan21-11, 11:33 AM
Mentor
P: 3,008
Flex

Register to reply