Quote Quote by lisab View Post
I don't get it!
Evo
Jan21-11, 11:54 AM
Mentor
P: 26,425
Quote Quote by FlexGunship View Post
I don't get it!
I thought you were special, you admitted that you weren't, so you got scratched off the list.
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 11:54 AM
P: 2,284
I'm confused too...

edit: Not anymore!
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 11:55 AM
necrosnorting

Flex, you HAVE to put that in addictionary.com
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 12:09 PM
PF Gold
P: 739
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
I thought you were special, you admitted that you weren't, so you got scratched off the list.
Awww.... EVO!! I feel so silly now!

lisab
Jan21-11, 12:12 PM
Mentor
P: 2,974
I took Flex to be a ban warning!

I still think Flex is special...
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 12:14 PM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by nismaratwork View Post
necrosnorting

Flex, you HAVE to put that in addictionary.com
http://www.addictionary.com/words/68...531/necrosnort

EDIT: Fixed a typo and improved definition. http://www.addictionary.com/words/68813/71532/
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 12:14 PM
Awww.... EVO!! I feel so silly now!

OMG that's absolutely adorable! Who's a little lop-eared bunny.... huh? Yeeessss...

OK... back to reality.

edit: IS that a rabbit, or a puppy?! The fore... paw... legs... are morphologically inconsistent with the common rabbit!

edit2: You are the man.
Evo
Jan21-11, 12:17 PM
Mentor
awww, sad bunny, too bad.
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 12:18 PM
PF Gold
You are the man.
"The" man? Hardly! Haven't you heard? I come in six-packs now.
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 12:21 PM
"The" man? Hardly! Haven't you heard? I come in six-packs now.
OK... that belongs in "Lame Jokes".

Be the bunny again! BE ASHAMED!
FlexGunship
Jan21-11, 12:24 PM
PF Gold
Be the bunny again! BE ASHAMED!
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 12:32 PM
That's not the same bunny! Not the same bunny at all! No no... this isn't right at all! (Jimmy Stewart... did not say that is the end of that sentence.)
Evo
Jan21-11, 12:59 PM
Mentor
That's not the same bunny! Not the same bunny at all! No no... this isn't right at all! (Jimmy Stewart... did not say that is the end of that sentence.)
I haven't seen Harvey in years.
nismaratwork
Jan21-11, 03:09 PM
I haven't seen Harvey in years.
Good old Jimmy, right? That is an absolute classic.
alt
Jan22-11, 05:25 AM
PF Gold
P: 322
Uh... my story was satire, Nismar.
Your anecdote in post #25 was ficticious ? It didn't seem that way. It fooled me, and others ..

What was the purpose of it then ?
nismaratwork
Jan22-11, 05:28 AM
Quote Quote by alt View Post
Your anecdote in post #25 was ficticious ? It didn't seem that way. It fooled me, and others ..

What was the purpose of it then ?
To illustrate just how stupid these kids were, and how despite claims, no one has been able to produce a similar act of cruel-idiocy in their own history. It became pretty clear once he pointed out that it was satire. I don't think his skill at crafting a scenario should be a knock against the premise.
alt
Jan22-11, 05:43 AM
PF Gold
P: 322
I already shared my little anecdote on this page...

Anyway, I don't think smoking weed and even stealing some footballs is ANYTHING like going ton a COKE-HUNT in an old man's URN! THEN, when you've sorted PERSON and DOG... you don't leave it, and you don't return it... you throw it away.

I'm not seeing any kind of equivalence in terms of depraved indifference. Hell man, who CARES if you smoked weed, or do right now?! We're talking about kids who thought this was a big urn of COCAINE!!!

I've never even TOUCHED cocaine, never mind hunted for it and snorted rails of ash to see if it IS cocaine! So no alt... as much as I'm increasingly wanting to slam you, no... NOTHING you described doing is so stupid or callously cruel as the topic here. Unless you secretly molested pigeons or stole candy from babies... then PUNCHED the babies, I think you have a much better history than these "kids".
Even so, they were just dumb, idiotic kids - and mostly juveniles.

The language is emotive, but they DIDN'T set out desecrate an old mans urn - they were after coke, which is about as criminal as smoking dope. Both are illicit substances.

A few years ago I was at a funeral. I was busting for a pee. I jumped a fence and walked into what I thought was an overgrown field, and relieved myself there. To my horror, I realised i was peeing on some ancient grave - the date on it was 1820's (Rookwood Necropolis). Later, I discovered not only was it a grave, but that the whole area was classified by the National Trust as being of historical significance.

You can accuse me no more or less of desecration, than you can those dumb, stupid kids.

And, whew .. I'm glad you didn't slam me .. I scare easy ..

Register to reply