Register to reply

How to do things on this website?

by kowalskil
Tags: things, website
Share this thread:
kowalskil
Apr25-11, 08:47 PM
P: 22
1) I am a new subscriber and I to know how to generate the list with links to my messages. The "Advanced Search" button, which I clicked, did have a box for entering my username. I entered it and clicked the "Search" button. But this did not produce the list I wanted. What should I do?

2) This is probably not the right place to ask such questions. Where should they be asked?
Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)
http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Security CTO to detail Android Fake ID flaw at Black Hat
Huge waves measured for first time in Arctic Ocean
Mysterious molecules in space
jhae2.718
Apr25-11, 09:29 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,153
If you click on your username on a post, you should be able to click on an option to view all posts...you can also view your user profile, go to statistics, and then something like "find all posts by this user".
kowalskil
Apr25-11, 09:38 PM
P: 22
Thanks, jhae2.718

It works as you described.
Ludwik Kowalski (see Wikipedia)
http://csam.montclair.edu/~kowalski/life/intro.html

jtbell
Apr25-11, 10:10 PM
Mentor
P: 11,623
How to do things on this website?

Quote Quote by kowalskil View Post
2) This is probably not the right place to ask such questions. Where should they be asked?
Forum Feedback and Announcements is a common place for "how do I do it" kinds of questions. I've moved this thread there.

By the way, according to our rules (click the "Rules" link at the top of any page here), only "gold" members and other special categories such as Mentors, Science Advisors, etc. are allowed to use "signatures." Such members can set a signature in their profiles. Ordinary members are not allowed to set signatures manually.

"Gold" members are those who pay a subscription fee (click the "Upgrade" link at the top of any page here). They have other perks such as seeing fewer advertisements, being able to use an avatar, etc.

Register to reply