Question concering the Comsol-Matlab interface:postcrossplot

by PeterMey
Tags: comsolmatlab, concering
Share this thread:
PeterMey
May17-11, 06:06 AM
P: 1
Hi,

I have a, maybe quite simple, question concerning the usage of the Matlab interface of comsol, but I wasn't able to figure out the answer by myself.

I use the commands 'postcrossplot' and then 'meshintegrate' for integrating quantities. So far this works fine, but now I want to integrate a quantity not over the whole simulation area but over only a part of it. So I want to define some limits in the 'postcrossplot' command. I guess that I have to define a frame. In the Matlab-help I found that I can define a coordinate frame with the help of a string but no example and since I'm really new to Matlab I tried to define frames on several different ways but however I wasn't able to change the frame used. Therefore I would be really grateful if anyone can give me an example, of how to use postcrossplot for plotting a quantity in only a part of the simulation area.

Thanks,
Peter
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
Hoverbike drone project for air transport takes off
Student develops filter for clean water around the world
Developing the next evolution in underwater communication

Register to reply