by Willowz
Tags: breivik
Share this thread:
Evo
Jul30-11, 09:58 PM
Mentor
P: 26,552
Quote Quote by apeiron View Post
More crazy unsupported nonsense. But I guess this is the internet.
Now this is where the "overly speculative/personal theory rule comes into play.
apeiron
Jul30-11, 10:02 PM
PF Gold
P: 2,432
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
That is a violation of the guidelines, but I'm going to let it go.
Judge and jury as usual.

If you check what you wrote, you said this. Gangsters are the result of societal failure. Fixing that failure is impossible.

If you don't feel capable of developing that thought further, given its relevance to the OP, then fine. Yes, we'll just have to call it your "opinion".
Evo
Jul30-11, 10:06 PM
Mentor
Judge and jury as usual.

If you check what you wrote, you said this. Gangsters are the result of societal failure. Fixing that failure is impossible.

If you don't feel capable of developing that thought further, given its relevance to the OP, then fine. Yes, we'll just have to call it your "opinion".
Do you seriously want to do a battle of "and you don't think this is my personal opinion?" In the words of WhoWee, Imo. Judge and jury huh, because you asked for the guidelines and I gave them to you? Ok, I'll retract my opinion and give you that infraction, will that make you happy?

You seriously need to chill out. I cut people slack all of the time, if I didn't, we wouldn't have any posters in P&WA.

You made false accusations against me, you made snide remarks, and I have taken no action against you. Yeah, I'm horrible.

Also in our guidelines

Consistent with our general forum guidelines, if you disagree with what someone is saying, feel free to dismantle their arguments, but do not resort to ad hominem or personal attacks. Be mindful and respectful of others' feelings.
Have you read the guidelines?

Can we get back on topic now?
hbjon
Jul30-11, 10:32 PM
P: 38
More crazy unsupported nonsense. But I guess this is the internet.
What exactly do you disagree with? Obviously you feel offended by these statements? At the very least, you feel uncomfortable by the information. Perhaps you have information that is different or maybe you can correct the statement by a fact of your own? If your the wisest person on the internet, there is still some things that you can gleen from even the craziest of information. Please excuse my spelling as I have no software that corrects me.
Willowz
Jul30-11, 10:49 PM
P: 256
Quote Quote by Evo View Post
Can we get back on topic now?
I'm not too sure about the topic now. There has been a lot of speculation made (by me and others). Just waiting for the trial. I hope this doesn't appear like some "OJ Simpson" sickish entertainment. Maybe it is... *wonders*
Evo
Jul30-11, 10:53 PM
Mentor
Quote Quote by Willowz View Post
I'm not too sure about the topic now. There has been a lot of speculation made (by me and others). Just waiting for the trial. I hope this doesn't appear like some "OJ Simpson" sickish entertainment. Maybe it is... *wonders*
As long as there is nothing more spine tingling to report, it will be, unfortunately.

I'm afraid that this atrocity will soon be replaced in the news by something else.
Willowz
Nov29-11, 09:11 AM
P: 256
Well the report is in on Breivik; he is officially insane.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15936276
Ryan_m_b
Nov29-11, 09:18 AM
Mentor
P: 5,473
Quote Quote by Willowz View Post
Well the report is in on Breivik; he is officially insane.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-15936276
There is a thread for discussing this new development.
http://physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=555011
shashankac655
Nov29-11, 10:42 AM
P: 36
Quote Quote by jostpuur View Post
Why then did he lose his faith in democracy? That's the mystery.
How can democracy and religious extremism go together?
They are exact opposites of each other.
a true Democracy respects all religions,cultures.

He is an extreme case of brainwashing by right wing groups ,he has been made to get paranoid about Islam ,people can't become like that overnight ,i think he has been under bad influence from a very long time.

Right wing groups are present in all the countries ,they try to attract young teenage minds and brainwash them but they differ from country to country .
MarcoD
Nov29-11, 08:27 PM
P: 98
Quote Quote by shashankac655 View Post
How can democracy and religious extremism go together?
They are exact opposites of each other.
a true Democracy respects all religions,cultures.

He is an extreme case of brainwashing by right wing groups ,he has been made to get paranoid about Islam ,people can't become like that overnight ,i think he has been under bad influence from a very long time.

Right wing groups are present in all the countries ,they try to attract young teenage minds and brainwash them but they differ from country to country .
I agree with the democracy part.

The silly thing is that I think, even partly know, that it is the result of the Internet. I've been looking around on some of the right wing sites, and -apart from that most of them are just megalomaniac idiots- it's easy to see how someone with a gullible mind can fall for it. Those sites are just cocomanias of distorted representations of facts and world views. So you have some idiot sitting at home playing counterstrike -or whatever,- training with guns, already into a nutcase environment with free masons, while buying into the megalomaniac Internet paranoid plots and in full solitude developing his own theories of how the world works.

I know the police is baffled, but his ideas are mostly copycatted from whatever is out there on the Internet. He's not even the only knight's templar around, there are more of them.

They guy is a lunatic somewhere, but I don't buy into the paranoid schizo part. To be honest, to me it feels more akin to whatever drives football hooligans again driven to an extreme: just people who have their heads filled with idiocy.

Register to reply