Register to reply

Math courses

by Miike012
Tags: courses, math
Share this thread:
Miike012
Aug9-11, 02:32 AM
P: 1,011
I want to major in aero. engineering and mathematics. Over fall semester I will be taking Object-Oriented Programming, Calc/Analytic Geom I, and General Physics I lecture and lab.

I really enjoy math and want to take any courses that will improve my math skills that is why I am taking a programming class because I know it deals alot with logic.
Are there any other classes that someone can suggest? maybe a logic course?.....
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Wildfires and other burns play bigger role in climate change, professor finds
SR Labs research to expose BadUSB next week in Vegas
New study advances 'DNA revolution,' tells butterflies' evolutionary history
nlsherrill
Aug9-11, 08:55 AM
P: 322
From what I have heard from an aero graduate, there's loooots of calc 3. If your school offers any vector analysis courses, then that would certainly be useful. Also, if not required, take courses in differential equations. Numerical methods/analysis and rogramming will be very useful too I would think.
Miike012
Aug9-11, 12:28 PM
P: 1,011
Thank you for the reply. I will look into those courses. I think I might have to wait a couple of semesters before I can actually take those classes though but Ill ask my school counselor.
thank you.

Register to reply