Register to reply

How many people on facebook have your name?

by Pengwuino
Tags: facebook, people
Share this thread:
WannabeNewton
Oct16-11, 10:20 AM
C. Spirit
Sci Advisor
Thanks
P: 5,405
whats a facebook?
rhody
Oct19-11, 02:46 PM
PF Gold
P: 765
0.0 and I like it that way... FacePlant... phooey... with rare exception... it (almost) always does more harm than good.

Rhody...
drizzle
Oct19-11, 05:20 PM
PF Gold
P: 525
I lost intrest after three clicks.
rhody
Oct20-11, 09:53 AM
PF Gold
P: 765
Quote Quote by rhody View Post
0.0 and I like it that way... FacePlant... phooey... with rare exception... it (almost) always does more harm than good.

Rhody...
I am amazed at what educated people who hold jobs of public trust post.

To add to what I said before: New Jersey teacher in trouble over anti-gay Facebook comments
About 300 people turned out Tuesday night for the board's meeting, which was preceded by loud demonstrations of people supporting and denouncing Knox. Chants of "No hate in our state" competed against shouts of "Don't bully Viki," according to the Star-Ledger newspaper. No decision was made on Knox, who is on administrative leave.

Knox is the second teacher in recent days to get into trouble over comments posted on Facebook.

Earlier this week, Jeremy Hollinger, a special-education teacher in Mobile, Ala., was alleged to have poked fun at his pupils on his Facebook page. Both cases have enraged people who say the men and women entrusted with teaching the nation's children should have more sense than to put personal jokes and beliefs on Facebook for the world to see.
Rhody...
MarcoD
Oct20-11, 10:44 AM
P: 98
I thought I was unique until I did your query and found a dude out of Belgium living in Australia. So, now there are two.

Register to reply