by FlexGunship
Tags: cats
Share this thread:
lisab
Nov28-11, 03:52 PM
Mentor
P: 2,977
Quote Quote by tashalustig View Post
poor thing, declawing is not really done in the UK! Mine don't scratch a lot tbh so have never noticed them having to get their claws out more die to clipping also i have been clipping their claws since they were kittens just so they don't get caught in things or accidentally hurt one another when playing
Here in the US, more and more veterinarians are refusing to do the procedure, based on ethical grounds. Long overdue, IMO.
tashalustig
Nov28-11, 03:55 PM
P: 12
Quote Quote by lisab View Post
Here in the US, more and more veterinarians are refusing to do the procedure, based on ethical grounds. Long overdue, IMO.
Yes i would never do it it is like someone ripper nails off their child its just horrible there aren't many that would do it over here definitely no vets.
nobahar
Nov28-11, 05:03 PM
P: 503
Flex,
To celebrate the successful new addition to your household, I drew you a picture:

You're welcome.
Astronuc
Nov28-11, 06:11 PM
Admin
P: 21,827
Quote Quote by tashalustig View Post
OMG OMG gorgeous do you know the breed that look like a ragdoll pose
Looks part Siamese.

My cats just walk across the keyboard or sit on it. Usually that's coincident with mealtime.

Cat guys = very huggable, patient, dependable, . . . , house trained, . . . .
tashalustig
Nov29-11, 02:23 AM
Quote Quote by Astronuc View Post
Looks part Siamese.

My cats just walk across the keyboard or sit on it. Usually that's coincident with mealtime.

HAHAHAH house trained theres a positive point! She could actually be a number breeds especially as the little one is all white now, ragdoll, siamese, birman. But we will need more pictures :)
FlexGunship
Nov29-11, 02:35 PM
PF Gold
P: 739
Quote Quote by rhody View Post
Flex,

Since you are quite a devil and it is hard to know when you switch into being silly, sarcastic, etc... seriously, you watched Spongebob with her ?!

Rhody...

P.S. I still can't get over how she will bring things to you as well, some strange genetics going on there.
I might be 26, but I'm allowed to like Spongebob; we'll leave it at that.

EDIT: If she can carry it in her teeth she will. Sometimes held high as a prize, sometimes she'll drop it short, bat it for a second and then walk away.

I don't count it as "fetch" unless she drops it and runs back to the stairs and waits for me to throw it again. If she drops it and wanders off, then it's probably just a coincidence that I was nearby.

Quote Quote by nobahar View Post
Flex,
To celebrate the successful new addition to your household, I drew you a picture:

You're welcome.
How'd you know I wear a top hat around the house?

Quote Quote by Astronuc View Post
Minus the house trained thing... my housekeeper would strongly disagree with you on that point.
FlexGunship
Nov29-11, 02:41 PM
PF Gold

See... us watching Spongebob the other day.
rhody
Nov29-11, 05:03 PM
PF Gold
P: 765
Quote Quote by FlexGunship View Post

Sorry Flex, that is just too funny, glad you and Pixel enjoy it though.

Rhody...
Astronuc
Nov29-11, 05:37 PM
Admin
P: 21,827

Sweet!
netgypsy
Nov29-11, 05:51 PM
P: 239
Humans domesticated dogs. Cats domesticated humans. Does she purr when she watches spongebob? I confess I watch it also with a cat.
FlexGunship
Nov30-11, 07:53 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by netgypsy View Post
Humans domesticated dogs. Cats domesticated humans. Does she purr when she watches spongebob? I confess I watch it also with a cat.
Does she purr when watching TV?? Please... she purrs when a breeze blows through the room.
Ivan Seeking
Nov30-11, 08:52 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,497
Flex, I'm sorry but that is really weird! You really need to expose Pixel to more sophisticated programming. I suggest turning on PBS.
FlexGunship
Nov30-11, 09:09 AM
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking View Post
Flex, I'm sorry but that is really weird! You really need to expose Pixel to more sophisticated programming. I suggest turning on PBS.
Ivan, she's a baby. She's not going to appreciate a documentary on the Wuba-wuba people of Southern Monolongabongaboo, she likes bright flashing colors and surprising noises...

... and I like it because of the complicated subtext and gripping side plots.

Source: http://welcometothekrustykrab.tumblr...ee-my-forehead
netgypsy
Nov30-11, 12:51 PM
P: 239
While we're talking about cats have you guys seen this? (Ignore commercial first)

http://www.jokeroo.com/videos/animal...ng-kitten.html
tashalustig
Nov30-11, 01:15 PM
LOL that gave me quite a giggle mine like scifi i think its all the space ships personally
Ivan Seeking
Nov30-11, 05:35 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,497
she likes bright flashing colors and surprising noises
Yeah, me too.

My Little Tyke likes to ride in the car now. When I get in the car to drive up to the house, she comes running and leaps into the front seat, then the back window. When I park at the house, she often gets out and runs back down to the office.

It seems that I'm just running a cat joyride service.
tashalustig
Nov30-11, 06:48 PM
Quote Quote by Ivan Seeking View Post
Yeah, me too.

My Little Tyke likes to ride in the car now. When I get in the car to drive up to the house, she comes running and leaps into the front seat, then the back window. When I park at the house, she often gets out and runs back down to the office.

It seems that I'm just running a cat joyride service.
you definitely do sound like you are
FlexGunship
Dec1-11, 10:51 AM
PF Gold
I made some Pixel-based memes. The picture is just a random cat picture I found on a meme-generator site... no Pixel, unfortunately.

Register to reply