The_Professional
Dec13-04, 12:52 AM
P: 583
Fish are caught by the mouth. People, by their word
-english prof
KingNothing
Dec13-04, 01:15 AM
P: 949
"So whenever you feel like you're something special, just remember you kids, you're just another pimple on the world's butt." -Mr. Gaworecki, the always negative history teacher.
tribdog
Dec13-04, 07:10 AM
P: 693
Quote Quote by Evo
It would be funny if he accidently sent the wrong letter.
Didn't that exact thing happen in "Lucy and Ethel get Matriculated"
Funniest thing I ever heard my teacher say,"Waaaaa, sob, sniffle, They kidnapped my cat and kept him for a day and...sob.sniff...and when I got him back he was chromed."
I always admired the catnappers painting a cat chrome. Chrome is a funny choice. My brother was the catnapper.
Tom Mattson
Dec13-04, 10:14 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 5,532
This wasn't one of my teachers, but a professor at the college at which I am currently employed. There's a tenured professor in the Chemistry department who is nearing retirement (so he doesn't care what anybody says to him) who told a student that he should leave the class because he is too fat.
DeathKnight
Dec13-04, 10:42 AM
P: 76
Few days back the water heater in my house wasnt working so for two consecutive days I didnt take a bath(Man its really cold here). On the third day I was in my maths class when my teacher asked me to stand up. After I had stood up he, in front of the whole class, asked me in the most insulting way possible, "When did you last take a bath?"
To add insult to the injury the whole class immediately burst into laughters and kept asking the same question the whole day. It was soooo insulting that I cant even describe it.

Register to reply