Dec5-04, 11:14 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,271
Quote Quote by relskid
a lazy person or an armless person.

who would paddle us to safety?
LOL! Or one of those people who is over-eager to help paddle, but is really bad at it so keeps paddling in circles or the wrong direction!
franznietzsche
Dec6-04, 12:38 AM
P: 1,783
Quote Quote by BoulderHead
‘insufferable @ss’
That's me!!
Artman
Dec7-04, 10:40 AM
P: 1,591
Sounds like the winner would be a talkative, lazy, thin, no armed, brittle boned, burrito eatin', bubba, wearing a metal bra.
meteor
Dec7-04, 10:53 AM
P: 915
I'd say Bush. He would try to invade some island populated by cannibals and would send me like a soldier
the number 42
Dec8-04, 02:45 PM
P: 494
Quote Quote by meteor
I'd say Bush. He would try to invade some island populated by cannibals and would send me like a soldier

No, I hear GW is very fond of vacations, so at worst you'd be the entertainment. Don't know what kind of songs he'd make you sing though.
The Bob
Dec8-04, 04:48 PM
P: 1,116
A giant because the boat would sink (or maybe that would be good. Get the pain over and done with). I know who............. this person in my Chemistry class with the IQ of half a banana and the vocabulary of a half-eaten cheese-stick. I think I am hungry as well. I think half a banana-on-cheese-stick is in order (or is it a cheese-stick on half a banana????).

The Bob (2004 ©)
BobG
Dec8-04, 05:05 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 2,278
My brother. I hated traveling anywhere with him.

We once hitch hiked cross country together. I wanted to hang it up for the night and get some sleep. My brother was worried about sleeping just off the interstate - afraid someone would stop and kill us or something. I told him that would never happen. Even the shadow of a person crossing over my face would wake me up. He didn't believe me, so I went to sleep, anyway.

I woke up to see him jumping back and forth over my head.

Worse yet, he acted amazed that I really did wake up as soon as his shadow passed over my head. How was I supposed to sleep after that? You mean I was really telling the truth? Just how long was he jumping back and forth over my head?

We also were stopped by the highway patrol for hitch hiking down on the highway instead of the top of the entrance ramp. After a lot of fast talking explaining how we didn't know the law, how we normally use the top of the ramp anyway, except this time we were stuck at a tourist trap where no one but families on vacation stop, etc. etc., the patrolman said there was no problem, as long as we gathered our backpacks and moved on up to the top of the ramp.

We turned around and what did we see? My brother standing by the road with his thumb out the whole time I was trying to talk us out of trouble.

We got picked up by escaped convicts and they stole our backbacks at gun point. What did he do? He chased the car. After me yelling for him to stop enough times, he finally stops and says, "You yelled for me to stop because you'd already gotten the license plate, didn't you? That was quick thinking." Me? He was closer - why didn't he get the license plate?
jimmy p
Dec9-04, 01:59 PM
PF Gold
P: 580
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is funny. I vote BobG's brother too!
enigma
Dec9-04, 02:09 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 1,817
Jerry Fallwell. 'nuff said.
Moonbear
Dec9-04, 04:37 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,271
Quote Quote by enigma
Jerry Fallwell. 'nuff said.
I don't know, that might not be so bad...I probably wouldn't feel so guilty about having to use him for food.
The Bob
Dec9-04, 04:56 PM
Quote Quote by Moonbear
I don't know, that might not be so bad...I probably wouldn't feel so guilty about having to use him for food.
I NEVER THOUGHT ABOUT USING PEOPLE AS FOOD. I want the giant back.

The Bob (2004 ©)
0TheSwerve0
Dec10-04, 04:19 AM
P: 405
Haha, on that note. If we were playing survivor, who would you vote off first?
franznietzsche
Dec10-04, 04:46 AM
P: 1,783
Quote Quote by 0TheSwerve0
Haha, on that note. If we were playing survivor, who would you vote off first?

When we vote them off, do we get to sacrifice them to the volcano god?

Cause that would definitely change things...
The Bob
Dec10-04, 08:48 AM
Quote Quote by franznietzsche
When we vote them off, do we get to sacrifice them to the volcano god?

Cause that would definitely change things...
It could change things. We could torture the voted-off by removing their eyes over a pool of molten lava or we could cut their throats and eat them with a straw until they die and then eat them with meat balls and spaghetti.

I would vote for.......... erm................ the... same person as before.

The Bob (2004 ©)
0TheSwerve0
Dec10-04, 02:00 PM
P: 405
Anything goes, we'll make it a Lord of the Flies type survivor
jimmy p
Dec10-04, 02:01 PM
PF Gold
P: 580
Anyone with an irritating nervous laugh. That would really hack me off.

Register to reply