It's Math Fact Tuesday, yay! If anyone celebrating "Pi Day" wants to spread Tau Propaganda, I've prepared a black & white summary sheet highlighting key tau facts with relevant sources for the curious. Make sure to print off a bunch of copies and distribute to your liking!!
- Joseph Lindenberg's "Tau before it was cool" - Awesome images and detailed descriptions that will convince any reader of the power of Tau
- Robert Palais' "Pi is wrong!" - The 2001 article in The Mathematical Intelligencer
- Michael Hartl's "The Tau Manifesto" - Detailed article on why Tau is the correct circle constant
- Wikipedia entry on tau (2pi)
- Peter HarremoŽs' page on "Al-Kashi's constant ?" with lots of links to articles and resources
And make sure you follow Joseph's advice and celebrate Tau Hour