Register to reply

How to find a short-term Visiting Position in Quantum Computation?

Share this thread:
cartuz
Jan13-05, 05:08 AM
P: 86
How to find a short-term Visiting Position in the area of Quantum Computation? I interesting to collaboration with other research groups.
One of my results is Probabilistic Simulation of entangled states and Quantum Computation. I have the computer's program for simulation of Qubits in Pascal.
But for the father progress of realization Quantum Algorithms on Probabilistic computer I hope to collaboration. As single researcher I need to collaborations and discussions before the publish. I work in the one of Russian Universities.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Flapping baby birds give clues to origin of flight
Prions can trigger 'stuck' wine fermentations, researchers find
Socially-assistive robots help kids with autism learn by providing personalized prompts
HallsofIvy
Jan13-05, 06:14 AM
Math
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
Thanks
PF Gold
P: 39,549
First thing to do is, of course, to read publications in the field. Correspond with the authors of papers you find interesting. After you have established a personal relationship with some of them, ask that they suggest, to the chair of their department, a visiting position.
cartuz
Jan13-05, 10:00 AM
Quote Quote by HallsofIvy
First thing to do is, of course, to read publications in the field.
I know 3-4 colleagues on international Conferences.
Correspond with the authors of papers you find interesting.
They are asked me to send my program. I was send. They answer Thanks.
After you have established a personal relationship with some of them, ask that they suggest, to the chair of their department, a visiting position.
Are you meaning that I must to ask they about visiting? But they are not an administrators. They are researches and if they can, I think, they have been made. Because I don't ask they.
Is there another way? For example. What the name of Centers of Theoretical Physics can to address short-term visiting researchers?

cartuz
Jan15-05, 10:08 AM
How to find a short-term Visiting Position in Quantum Computation?

Contact E-mail: qubit@mail.ru

Register to reply