Register to reply

Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood

by tribdog
Tags: dating, sisterhood, speed
Share this thread:
tribdog
Feb12-05, 07:12 PM
P: 693
Tribdog needed a woman, so he decided to set up a 10 minute date with each PF nun (including Evo) one right after the other . At the end of each date he asked each nun if she would like to go on another date. Each nun answered differently, but they all refused a second date. They also gave a reason why they refused. Can you figure out the order of the order’s dates, which answer each nun gave and the reason they wouldn’t make a second date, one nun just thought he wasn't funny.

1. The first nun, who wasn’t Moonbear, did not think tribdog’s nose was too big.
2. Date #3(who's name has only three letters) was as long after the nun who mentioned trib’s bad breath, as the nun who replied by vomiting was after the 3rd.
3. Tsu, who said she’d “rather date a flying pig” came after the nun who mentioned trib’s poor hygiene, who came after the nun who thought tribdog’s penis was too small.
4. Trib heard one nun say, “No habla, Ingles.” before he heard “When pigs fly!!” but after Math is Hard rejected him.
5. The first and last dates were, in no particular order, Kerrie and the nun who “wouldn’t date tribdog for a million dollars.”
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
tribdog
Feb12-05, 07:36 PM
the first logic problem I did was a modified version of one I saw in a magazine. This one however is totally from scratch so may have more than one solution, but I don't think so.
dextercioby
Feb12-05, 07:45 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,896
My answer:Are u aware that u've offered 4 answers & 4 reasons for 5 characters...?HINT:Read EDIT.

Daniel.

EDIT:Didn't read the whole post,just the #-ed items.And i assumed the 2 answers with "pig flying" to be identical,hence only one...

gerben
Feb12-05, 09:27 PM
P: 540
Speed Dating the PF Sisterhood

I think there are two solutions.
Answer in white:

1---Math is hard---not for a million dollars----bad breath
2---Evo------------No habla Ingles-----------penis too small
3---Moonbear------when pigs fly-------------poor hygeine
4---Tsu------------rather date a flying pig---not funny
5---Kerrie----------vomiting-----------------nose too big

or

1---Math is hard---not for a million dollars----bad breath
2---Moonbear------No habla Ingles-----------penis too small
3---Evo------------when pigs fly-------------poor hygeine
4---Tsu------------rather date a flying pig---not funny
5---Kerrie----------vomiting-----------------nose too big
motai
Feb12-05, 09:29 PM
P: 496
Wait a second... aren't nuns supposed to abstain from relationships?
dextercioby
Feb12-05, 09:41 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
P: 11,896
Don't u forget who we're dealing with:SPECIAL SUPER NUNS...2 of them are SUPER MENTORS...
I think they diserve to be excepted...

Daniel.
tribdog
Feb13-05, 11:33 AM
thanks gerben. I changed the clues to fix that problem now there should be only one answer

Register to reply