Share this thread:
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 09:34 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 12,270
Quote Quote by SOS2008
Thank you all for the enlightenment. And to think I use to think a group of men was like a pack of wild...
Some reason you're not finishing the sentence for us?
Huckleberry
Apr11-05, 09:39 PM
P: 606
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Apparently flexing muscles and other forms of posturing to impress women is inhibitory to this LOTF effect. Unless it's just that they are so used to having women telling them what to do their whole life that they just don't know what to do when there's suddenly no woman around to do that.
Posturing between two males still exists but it is a completely different type of posturing. ie. Who can fart for volume (sound and cubic area), toxicity and duration. Who can urinate for distance. Any competetitive exploit will do, the more physical the better, hence the birth of sports.

When left to our own devices those are the things the stereotypical man is prone to do. A whole different form of posturing is done around women.

Huck MoM
SOS2008
Apr11-05, 09:45 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,554
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Some reason you're not finishing the sentence for us?
Right. When it is a "fill-in-the-blank" I will indicate this in the future.
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 09:47 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Huckleberry
Posturing between two males still exists but it is a completely different type of posturing. ie. Who can fart for volume (sound and cubic area), toxicity and duration. Who can urinate for distance. Any competetitive exploit will do, the more physical the better, hence the birth of sports.
Ah, yes, every so often, the men forget there's a woman in their presence and we get a glimpse into that world of male behavior.
Huckleberry
Apr11-05, 10:02 PM
Or a wiff as the case may be
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 10:03 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Or a wiff as the case may be
Just how do men manage to accomplish such lethal farts anyway?
Huckleberry
Apr11-05, 10:10 PM
Quote Quote by Moonbear
Just how do men manage to accomplish such lethal farts anyway?
Were gastrically endowed I suppose, or challenged depending on who's doing the smellin'

Who are you fooling? Women fart too but only in private or around their husband, which is basically the same thing.

Huck MoM
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 10:17 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Were gastrically endowed I suppose, or challenged depending on who's doing the smellin'

Who are you fooling? Women fart too but only in private or around their husband, which is basically the same thing.

Huck MoM
We fart, but they aren't as lethal (hence being able to sneak them without you noticing).

Won't Artman be pleased when he returns and sees what new lows this thread has sunk to?
The_Professional
Apr11-05, 10:18 PM
P: 583
Quote Quote by Moonbear
We fart, but they aren't as lethal (hence being able to sneak them without you noticing).
Let's not go there...

/covers nose
BicycleTree
Apr11-05, 10:21 PM
P: 552
I think all farts smell about the same, and I read somewhere that women (being smaller) do fart somewhat less than men. Also vegetarians have more flatulence than meat-eaters.
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 10:21 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Oh, geez, HUCK!!!! *grabs gas mask*
SOS2008
Apr11-05, 10:42 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,554
This reminds me of another birthday card--I wanted to get it for MIH. It said something like: "Is it your birthday? I thought those farts smelled like cake"

And to digress further (in the digress thread that it is) I use to work with a girl whose husband would hold her under the blankets and fart. SO romantic.
cronxeh
Apr11-05, 10:44 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,236
gah..

*shakes head and leaves*
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 10:47 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by SOS2008
And to digress further (in the digress thread that it is) I use to work with a girl whose husband would hold her under the blankets and fart. SO romantic.
Thanks, sometimes it's good to be reminded why being single is a good thing!
Huckleberry
Apr11-05, 10:49 PM
Quote Quote by BicycleTree
I think all farts smell about the same, and I read somewhere that women (being smaller) do fart somewhat less than men. Also vegetarians have more flatulence than meat-eaters.
You probably haven't smelled too many farts then. HAve you seen the movie "Sideways"? Farts have a flavor and a texture that can relate to you the overall health and diet of an individual.

Huck MoM
Huckleberry
Apr11-05, 10:52 PM
Quote Quote by SOS2008
This reminds me of another birthday card--I wanted to get it for MIH. It said something like: "Is it your birthday? I thought those farts smelled like cake"

Can you imagine that going to divorce court? Could that be considered assault?
Moonbear
Apr11-05, 10:59 PM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
Quote Quote by BicycleTree
You probably haven't smelled too many farts then. HAve you seen the movie "Sideways"? Farts have a flavor and a texture that can relate to you the overall health and diet of an individual.
I'm thinking he must be an only child. Maybe he has a sister, but he couldn't have had any brothers if he hasn't been exposed to the finer nuances of fart smells. (Don't worry BT, you haven't missed out on anything worth experiencing. )
cronxeh
Apr11-05, 11:04 PM
PF Gold
P: 1,236
I think the reason PF administration decided not to count posts from GD is because of Moonbear. Her spam-o-meter counter would lag the forums

Register to reply