Thread Killer Champions: Franzbear & Moonbear

• Thread starter tribdog
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Thread
In summary, Franzbear is the most prolific thread killer in the forum. He has killed at least 12 threads and is likely responsible for 21 more. His ability to kill threads is not a direct outcome of the evidence (number of last posts). You have to at least factor in the total number of posts by each person (posts in GD) to get a more accurate representation of the killer instinct. Franz and Moonie have so many posts here, they are more likely to be the winning killers. You have to divide the number of kills by the total number of posts during the same period to get a corrected distribution.
  • #5,566
Mk said:
I'm so confused with this franzbear charachter...
Technically, we're in Franzbear. It's this thread. :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #5,567
Danger said:
There you go, doing their homework for them again! How dare these people join this thread without reading it in its entirety first! :rofl:

• #5,568
Moonbear said:
How dare these people join this thread without reading it in its entirety first! :rofl:
ooops... sorry... :redface:

I never read it. :rolleyes:

• #5,569
Danger said:
ooops... sorry... :redface:

I never read it. :rolleyes:
No wonder you're such a bad influence. :tongue:

• #5,570
I still haven't read the whole thing yet either. I figure if I wait long enough then it won't make much difference. 9999

• #5,571
Danger said:
Eeeooowww. I'm...speechless...(how many men would love this moment!)

• #5,572
im going to kill that doppleganger!

• #5,573
SOS2008 said:
Eeeooowww. I'm...speechless...(how many men would love this moment!)
Actually, I don't get it. Should I love that your speechless, or the idea of being in franzbear? I don't find either very stimulating. I like it loud. Makes me feel like I'm doing something right. And franzbear isn't my kind of thread. Ok, he is, but I'll never admit to that again.

• #5,574
Danger said:
Now I'm really confused!

How'd the thread go from being called "thread killer champions," to "franzbear?" And why's it constantly being treated so anthropomorphically?

• #5,575
SOS2008 said:
I'm...speechless...(how many men would love this moment!)
How many would believe it? :tongue:

Mk said:
How'd the thread go from being called "thread killer champions," to "franzbear?" And why's it constantly being treated so anthropomorphically?
The damned thing's taken on a life of its own. The more we tried to kill it, the bigger it got, until it finally gained consciousness and has been actively thwarting us ever since.

• #5,576
Danger said:
The damned thing's taken on a life of its own. The more we tried to kill it, the bigger it got, until it finally gained consciousness and has been actively thwarting us ever since.
Like that thing I cooked yesterday!

• #5,577
You tried to poison it with me you bastard^

telling me to smell it.

I despise you

• #5,578
Wouldn't detest mean to un-test somebody?... So that means its the opposite of giving a test, so I guess you're taking the test... that is an amazing paradox.

• #5,579
*blacks out from all the retardation*

• #5,580
Zygotic Embryo said:
*blacks out from all the retardation*
Don't be so tough on yourself; it's probably just a minor learning disability.

• #5,581
After that lobotomy I thought he'd be ok...

• #5,582
Danger said:
Don't be so tough on yourself; it's probably just a minor learning disability.

I know :(

that's what my mother tells me.

• #5,583
Boys *dramatic pause* lie.

• #5,584
Mk said:
Hey look at me, I am a retard durrr

Your wierd.

• #5,585
Zygotic Embryo said:
Your wierd.

It's a requirement for posting in this thread. :rofl:

• #5,586
SOS2008 said:
Not so quick there Huckster. I believe I have developed a master plan, a plan that will make Artman baaaah like a sheep, squeal like a... girl, well you get the picture.

Look franzbear. Look at how much fun this little girl is having. Why don't you try it too?

http://img263.echo.cx/img263/7250/bikeroller2wo.jpg

No franzbear, you don't need a helmet. Here, let me help get you started with a push...

We already tried the bike thing, remember, man that kid can pedal... :grumpy:

I found it entertaining that the bike in the pic had training wheels, do you really suppose they helped?

• #5,587
Moonbear said:
The weather's been warm enough lately, I don't need the heater unit in it anymore. :approve:

As if you ever needed it, Moonie... :!) :!) :!) :tongue2:

• #5,588
SOS2008 said:
I believe I have developed a master plan, a plan that will make Artman baaaah like a sheep, squeal like a... girl, well you get the picture.
Like you've never done that before. :tongue:

:uhh: Moonbear's not around is she? :uhh:

Gotta run.

• #5,589
DocToxyn said:
As if you ever needed it, Moonie... :!) :!) :!) :tongue2:

Sure, the men never mind if I'm that cold! :rolleyes: :rofl: And of course you mean that in a totally platonic way that would in no way bother your wife, right?

• #5,590
And the warships hove into view, their great black guns booming over the water and smashing the roofs of houses in the young little town.

• #5,591
BicycleTree said:
And the warships hove into view, their great black guns booming over the water and smashing the roofs of houses in the young little town.
That is exactly what I thought would happen when Moonbear read my posts about her. :biggrin:

Just kidding Moonbear.

Think she's buying it? :uhh: Nah, me neither.

• #5,592
Artman said:
That is exactly what I thought would happen when Moonbear read my posts about her. :biggrin:

Just kidding Moonbear.

You are like a child, Artman, gamboling in the fields. And damaging the topsoil.

• #5,593
Artman said:
Yep, pretty accurate. :rofl:

Just kidding Moonbear.

Nope, not buying it. :devil:

• #5,594
Moonbear said:
Nope, not buying it. :devil:

Artman! Look!

You've got Moonbear all wound up and horny.

Wait, maybe horny isn't the word I was looking for...

• #5,595
brewnog said:
Artman! Look!

You've got Moonbear all wound up and horny.

Wait, maybe horny isn't the word I was looking for...

Don't worry, when I'm done with Artman, it'll be your turn! :devil:

• #5,596
:eek: shes.. taking numbers! :!)

• #5,597
Moonbear said:
Sure, the men never mind if I'm that cold! :rolleyes: :rofl: And of course you mean that in a totally platonic way that would in no way bother your wife, right?

Of course, haven't you read my disclaimer...

Any and all comments, statements, jokes, accounts, narrations or animal noises issued forth from DocToxyn shall be considered without specific intent to inflict any non-platonic (or plutonic) suggestion, proposition, connotation, or innuendo. Such misinterpretation of said comments shall thus not be grounds upon which to relocate his sleeping area to the couch, futon, chaise, garage floor or dog bed. Thank you. :approve:

• #5,598
BicycleTree said:
You are like a child, Artman, gamboling in the fields. And damaging the topsoil.
BT, you just described a sheep. :tongue:

• #5,599
DocToxyn said:
Of course, haven't you read my disclaimer...

Any and all comments, statements, jokes, accounts, narrations or animal noises issued forth from DocToxyn shall be considered without specific intent to inflict any non-platonic (or plutonic) suggestion, proposition, connotation, or innuendo. Such misinterpretation of said comments shall thus not be grounds upon which to relocate his sleeping area to the couch, futon, chaise, garage floor or dog bed. Thank you. :approve:
Can I use this? :biggrin:

• #5,600
cronxeh said:
:eek: shes.. taking numbers! :!)
No, I think she's kicking butt and taking names (and I'm not too sure about the name taking part).

Isn't that right, my dear, sweet, intelligent, friend, Moonbear? :smile:
(See DocTox's note above).

:uhh: Still not buying this right?

Last edited:
Back