Register to reply

Graduate School Application Statistics Site?

by K.J.Healey
Tags: application, graduate, school, statistics
Share this thread:
K.J.Healey
Feb23-05, 05:04 PM
P: 641
A saw a site in a previous topic that listed grad school application reception dates and status, and was wondering:
Is there a site that has a list of grad schools, and lists individual applications and their grades/gre scores, sex and race and whether they were accepted or not?
I think something like this would be quite valuable, as it would actually give me a basis for my decision on where I need not apply.

Thanks if there is one, if not lets make it!!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
juvenal
Feb23-05, 05:10 PM
P: 383
Quote Quote by Healey01
A saw a site in a previous topic that listed grad school application reception dates and status, and was wondering:
Is there a site that has a list of grad schools, and lists individual applications and their grades/gre scores, sex and race and whether they were accepted or not?
I think something like this would be quite valuable, as it would actually give me a basis for my decision on where I need not apply.

Thanks if there is one, if not lets make it!!
They had something like this for Harvard Law School - I recall - called "Grids". But law school admission decisions are highly dependent on GPA and LSAT scores.

Such a list for grad school would be close to useless since recommendations are dominant.

Register to reply