Register to reply

CNT's question

by AWood16
Tags: None
Share this thread:
AWood16
May22-13, 05:37 PM
P: 5
I've been looking into expanding some research time into carbon nanotube synthesis thinking that it was still an obstacle to be able to produce a carbon nanotube long enough to be used for anything. I just found a YouTube video from rice university where they used a wet spin technique to produce carbon nanotubes that were meters in length. Did I miss the big breakthrough or is this thing at rice something else? Thanks in advance.
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
DIY glove-based tutor indicates muscle-memory potential
Tricorder XPRIZE: 10 teams advance in global competition to develop consumer-focused diagnostic device
Study shows local seismic isolation and damping methods provide optimal protection for essential computing equipment
Alkim
May23-13, 02:50 PM
P: 98
In order to avoid reinventing the wheel I recommend you to perform an extensive bibliography study before starting any experimental or theoretical study. Try to get access to e.g. ISI Web of Knowledge

Register to reply