by Greg Bernhardt
Tags: member, photo
arildno
Aug8-05, 07:52 PM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
P: 12,016
TheStatutoryApe's hotness is off the erection scale????

Oops, a misreading. A relief, really it is such a long way to SoCal..
Evo
Aug8-05, 09:14 PM
Mentor
P: 25,924
Quote Quote by arildno
Oops, a misreading. A relief, really it is such a long way to SoCal..
arildno...<shakes head> what am I going to do with you?
laminatedevildoll
Aug8-05, 09:53 PM
P: 233
Quote Quote by Evo
laminatedevildoll, the guys are right, you have an exotic, sultry look that could make you a model!!
Wow, thank you Evo. I have gotten that before but I always thought people were making fun of me; after all I am only 5' 7 and not skinny at all. BTW, this is completely out of subject, but do you think it's possible to find a man who cooks? What are the possibilities?

And as for the exotic part, I am Sri Lankan/Portugese/Arabic and a little bit of Dutch. But most people think I am either Indian or Mexican.
Quote Quote by arildno
TheStatutoryApe's hotness is off the erection scale????
I should start saying that instead. A very creative/carnal statement, indeed. You said it best, arildno.
zoobyshoe
Aug8-05, 10:08 PM
P: 5,616
Quote Quote by laminatedevildoll
Wow, thank you Evo. I have gotten that before but I always thought people were making fun of me; after all I am only 5' 7 and not skinny at all.
Voluptuous. Very important in a femme fatale.

It looks from your courses like you're quite brainy as well. Geophysics must be a fascinating subject.
laminatedevildoll
Aug8-05, 10:18 PM
Quote Quote by zoobyshoe
Voluptuous. Very important in a femme fatale. .
Frankly, I don't mind being like Tomb Raider or like Mrs. Smith. All I need is a whip. Is that too extreme?

Quote Quote by zoobyshoe
It looks from your courses like you're quite brainy as well. Geophysics must be a fascinating subject.
Geophysics is a great subject. Most of my research work concerns programming... modeling faults and stuff. Apparently, we are trying to put together a program that would ultimately predict the possibilities of earthquakes in southern california. I cannot believe that the possibility of another earthquake in california is very high. After all, next year is the anniversary of the big 1906 quake in San Francisco.
TheStatutoryApe
Aug8-05, 11:00 PM
P: 1,549
do you think it's possible to find a man who cooks?
I cook.
And from what I've read in GD it seems there are plenty of males on PF that cook so it must not be that hard to find one.
laminatedevildoll
Aug8-05, 11:10 PM
Quote Quote by TheStatutoryApe
I cook.
And from what I've read in GD it seems there are plenty of males on PF that cook so it must not be that hard to find one.
Now that's what I need: a physicist who cooks. What can you cook TheStatutoryApe? BTW, interesting name.
TheStatutoryApe
Aug8-05, 11:49 PM
P: 1,549
Now that's what I need: a physicist who cooks. What can you cook TheStatutoryApe? BTW, interesting name.
I sent you a PM instead of continuing the conversation here.
zoobyshoe
Aug8-05, 11:51 PM
P: 5,616
Frankly, I don't mind being like Tomb Raider or like Mrs. Smith. All I need is a whip. Is that too extreme?
No. Miss Evo, Mistress of the Dark, might even give you whip lessons if she's in the mood. I'll have to do some thinking about the movie plot though: Laminatedevildoll: Geophysicist Fatale!
Geophysics is a great subject. Most of my research work concerns programming... modeling faults and stuff.
I live in San Diego. I saw a map of the faults they know about under the city. It was pretty shocking.
I cannot believe that the possibility of another earthquake in california is very high.
I think you mean another BIG earthquakes. There's little ones all the time. I certainly hope there are no impending big ones in urban areas. I've been through 5 or so since I've lived here: big enough to shake the building I was in. It's pretty unnerving.
Danger
Aug9-05, 02:56 AM
PF Gold
P: 8,961
Quote Quote by marlon
only You can express himself like that
Anybody can; I'm just the only one assinine enough to do it publicly.

I am not so sure about wearing risque clothing...
When you're not sure about something, leave the decision in the hands of an expert. Do it!

everyone in PF is so hot.
Apparently you missed the page with my picture on it.

Quote Quote by Evo
arildno...<shakes head> what am I going to do with you?
C'mon, Evo... you've gotta be used to it by now. If a hot guy shows up, arildno is the first one in vying for pole position.

All I need is a whip. Is that too extreme?
Are you kidding?! Around here, that's absolutely mundane. Go check out the stories about the electroejaculator. (Down, arildno; it's for rhinos only!)

Geophysics is a great subject. Most of my research work concerns programming... modeling faults and stuff. Apparently, we are trying to put together a program that would ultimately predict the possibilities of earthquakes in southern california.
I hope that you post lots of stuff about it. It's a subject that interests me a lot, but somehow I haven't had much exposure to it.

do you think it's possible to find a man who cooks?
My cookbook has two whole chapters:
1) How to Work a Can Opener
2) How to Work a Microwave
(But I'm sure that for the likes of you I could figure out Peking Duck or Oysters Rockefeller.)
arildno
Aug9-05, 03:02 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
Quote Quote by Danger
Anybody can; C'mon, Evo... you've gotta be used to it by now. If a hot guy shows up, arildno is the first one in vying for pole position.

You have bumfounded me.
I don't even get my grammar right..
Danger
Aug9-05, 03:55 AM
PF Gold
P: 8,961
Quote Quote by arildno

You have bumfounded me.
I don't even get my grammar right..
Skyhunter
Aug9-05, 08:35 AM
P: 1,409
I suppose it helps to have a visual of who you are talking to. And it seems that everyone is having a lot of fun with it so here is me.
Attached Thumbnails
Bob25.jpg  
arildno
Aug9-05, 09:43 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
Skyhunter:
You have a face that indicates you've undestood the basic, for ever valuable lessons the three guys visible on your T-shirt tried to tell us all.

Hopefully, with time, I'll learn those lessons as well, whether or not my face follows suit.
honestrosewater
Aug9-05, 10:09 AM
PF Gold
P: 2,330
Quote Quote by arildno
Skyhunter:
You have a face that indicates you've undestood the basic, for ever valuable lessons the three guys visible on your T-shirt tried to tell us all.

Hopefully, with time, I'll learn those lessons as well, whether or not my face follows suit.
I think he's saying you look old, and I totally disagree.
arildno
Aug9-05, 10:11 AM
Sci Advisor
HW Helper
PF Gold
I would have put it that he looked like a kind person..
honestrosewater
Aug9-05, 10:23 AM
PF Gold
P: 2,330
Quote Quote by arildno
I would have put it that he looked like a kind person..
Nice save. Yes, he looks very kind too. I wonder if we could guess the other people on his shirt... I really want to know what they all have in common.
laminatedevildoll
Aug9-05, 08:11 PM
Quote Quote by zoobyshoe
No. Miss Evo, Mistress of the Dark, might even give you whip lessons if she's in the mood. I'll have to do some thinking about the movie plot though: Laminatedevildoll: Geophysicist Fatale!
That's a great title! I wonder if there are any classes that I can attend during the academic year (besides Physics) on the side for whipping lessons. I am sure there are many ways to handle a whip that I don't know of.

Quote Quote by zoobyshoe
I live in San Diego. I saw a map of the faults they know about under the city. It was pretty shocking.
I think you mean another BIG earthquakes. There's little ones all the time. I certainly hope there are no impending big ones in urban areas. I've been through 5 or so since I've lived here: big enough to shake the building I was in. It's pretty unnerving.
Yeah, there were about three small little earthquakes all in one week here some time ago. I don't know; I guess I'd rather live in earthquake country than in hurricane country.

Register to reply