PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #3,396
Astronuc said:
Like an all expense paid holiday to Bora Bora?

One could toss in a second home in Bora Bora and 2 round trip airfares per year for life.
Now *that* would be someone I approve of.

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #3,397
Last edited:
  • #3,398
St. Aegis said:
im sort of new to these forums, but hey, great way to get inducted in
here is my pic.
I sort of scare myself :rolleyes:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/30918524@N04/?saved=1
feel free to critique my appearance

AHHHH! no just kidding. we would never critique your appearance. your clothes on the other hand. and try smiling. You'd be surprised how much a goofy smile can distract from your wardrobe. again I'm just kidding

• #3,399
  • #3,400
@tribdog
:blushing:
well I rarely smile and I am trying to see how to up my appearance, because I have this lady friend who I am going to ask out, and I want to maximize my chances
fyi-I am in high school

• #3,401
St. Aegis said:
@tribdog
:blushing:
well I rarely smile and I am trying to see how to up my appearance, because I have this lady friend who I am going to ask out, and I want to maximize my chances
fyi-I am in high school

oh, you are in high school? forget smiling then. I hadn't realized.

• #3,402
what do i look like 20 years or something?

• #3,403
no you look like you are in high school. I was making a joke about kids in high school not smiling. Come to think of it I'm probably not the best person to have a conversation with. I can only do harm to a developing mind.
No, that's not true. It's not that I CAN only do harm to a developing mind, it's that I only ENJOY doing harm to a developing mind.

• #3,404
that...is a bit disturbing

• #3,405
then my job is done

• #3,406
I congratulate you ...

• #3,407
St. Aegis said:
I congratulate you ...

Don't pay attention to tribdog :smile: He is quite effective at making water out of someones brain; we are already immune to that.

• #3,408
Evo said:
I would guess you to be 15. :tongue2:

You'll be glad in 20 years that you are young looking, trust me.

So, young, handsome, smarter than heck, and the wisdom of a sage.

Seriously, if you ever break up with your girlfriend you can have The Evo Child, she's street legal again. :biggrin: I'll toss in a sizeable dowry.

eccroppedki8.jpg

She's not hunchbacked, she's bending down to get near her best friend that I cut out of the picture.

what a pretty girl.

• #3,409
offtheleft said:
what a pretty girl.

I believe she is offered with dowry. If you like her and you are interested in details, you should contact Evo.

• #3,410
lawl, we should sell our family members...

• #3,411
Evo said:
Thanks for the compliment to my daughter. You're cute too.

She will turn 21 Friday, send gifts. :tongue2:

woah man! what does she like? and where do i send??

• #3,412
i this point, i lawl
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

• #3,413
St. Aegis said:
lawl, we should sell our family members...

ill sell my sister, she's one ornery sixteen year-old!

• #3,414
im going to auction myself :rolleyes:
starting bid, 10cents

• #3,415
You can see a lovely photoshopped picture of me http://thebluelagoon.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Homework-99271764" .

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #3,416
thebluelagoon said:
You can see a lovely photoshopped picture of me http://thebluelagoon.deviantart.com/art/Neon-Homework-99271764" .

Hi bluelagoon - nice pictures. You have 'bluefingers' in the first one - very apropos, considering your user name!

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #3,417
:rofl: lol I hadn't thought of that but true true. It's cause of the new blue nailpolish I have.

• #3,418
Thailand 2008

Attachments

• picture000.jpg
    picture000.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:
  • #3,419
Here is a pic of me that is a little more updated, but not the most recent. I have to keep you all waiting as to what I really look like now :biggrin:

My dad needed a haircut and I'm not to bad at it, so he asked me to do it. (free and cheap, the best kind)

Attachments

• me cuttin dads hair.jpg
    me cuttin dads hair.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 777
  • #3,420
mcknia07 said:
Here is a pic of me that is a little more updated, but not the most recent. I have to keep you all waiting as to what I really look like now :biggrin:
:approve: I stand by my words in the other thread.

• #3,421
Astronuc said:
:approve: I stand by my words in the other thread.

It doesn't require special effort :wink:

• #3,422
mcknia07 said:

My dad needed a haircut and I'm not to bad at it, so he asked me to do it. (free and cheap, the best kind)

Nice job. Mcknia. You have a very happy father. I keep wondering why my girls won't do that for me

• #3,423
Andre said:
Nice job. Mcknia. You have a very happy father. I keep wondering why my girls won't do that for me

Lack of hair?

Likes gracy
  • #3,424
Thanks everyone! :biggrin: I never thought you all would respond so quickly :smile:

• #3,425
Had my official going away party last night. As long as I wore a shipmates sailor hat, I got free drinks. It was very eventful, to say the least.

IMG_2445.jpg

• #3,426
B. Elliott said:
Had my official going away party last night. As long as I wore a shipmates sailor hat, I got free drinks. It was very eventful, to say the least.

Nice picture! Will you have any PF access at boot camp?

• #3,427
B. Elliott said:

Defend our country well young man. If you ever pull into my town for our annual sailor-fest, I will buy you all the drinks you want. Actually, I believe every person in any sailor-fest town will do the same.

We'll have the country back to normal when you get back.

Last edited:
  • #3,428
B. Elliott said:
Be good, be well, be safe.

• #3,429
lisab said:
Nice picture! Will you have any PF access at boot camp?

Thanks lisab! At boot camp, probably not. At least I'm not going to expect it. That mean's i'll have to be without PF for two solid months... PF detox. :biggrin:

OmCheeto said:
Defend our country well young man. If you ever pull into my town for our annual sailor-fest, I will buy you all the drinks you want. Actually, I believe every person in any sailor-fest town will do the same.

We'll have the country back to normal when you get back.

I'll have to take you up on that!:smile:

You know, that's one thing so far that I've really liked... the camaraderie. I've met so many new people (and few new friends) which were in the Navy and other branches of service, and the company is always a good feeling.

Astronuc said:
Be good, be well, be safe.

Thanks Astro! The US so far has a pretty good track record with sub safety, so I should be ok. If I was going into the Russian Navy, i'd definitely have a lot on my mind!

• #3,430
I'm feeling really jealous, now that I'm not so young...

me%20n%20pat001.jpg

My friend Pat and I claim we were smiling because we were being liberated from a Vietnamese POW camp.

Unfortunately, it was from boot camp, circa 1977...