Register to reply

Elemental Composition Calculation for Lithium/Sodium Ion Battery

Share this thread:
squalenepo
Apr17-14, 12:53 AM
P: 3
What is the funda behind the Elemental Composition Calculation of Cathode Material for Sodium / Lithium Ion Battery (Na2/3 Ni0.4 Mn0.4 Co0.2 O2)/ AMO2? Apart from the Oxidation state calculation, Phase Diagram Elimination of mixtures and Random Compistion, is there any Principle behind it?
Phys.Org News Partner Engineering news on Phys.org
DIY glove-based tutor indicates muscle-memory potential
Tricorder XPRIZE: 10 teams advance in global competition to develop consumer-focused diagnostic device
Study shows local seismic isolation and damping methods provide optimal protection for essential computing equipment
Greg Bernhardt
May4-14, 10:14 PM
Admin
P: 9,563
I'm sorry you are not generating any responses at the moment. Is there any additional information you can share with us? Any new findings?
squalenepo
May5-14, 02:14 AM
P: 3
Hello Mr. Greg.......... As of now, there ain't any new finding on the Elemental Composition Calculation on the Battery Cathode Material Preparation. But still researchers are synthesising new cathode materials, there was no substantial evidence on what basics they chose there composition. Till now, my search had gave insite on few background theories of Jahn-Teller Effect, Madelung Constant, Ragone Plot......... I would like to know, is there any prevailing fundamental on chossing the composition of the Battery Cathode Material.

Register to reply