Having trouble installing photoshop on Windows 7?

In summary, the conversation discusses difficulties with installing Adobe Photoshop and the Adobe Application Manager on a Windows 7 operating system. The speaker is seeking step-by-step instructions for installing Photoshop and asks if there is a way to install it without the Application Manager. They are directed to seek assistance from Adobe support and provided with a link to relevant information on the Adobe website. The conversation ends with a suggestion to contact Adobe support for further help.
smart_worker
I downloaded photoshop and when i try to install it, it says that Adobe Application Manager is not available. So I downloaded that too and installed it. Now when I try to Install photoshop, it's still not installing. I am using windows 7. Please provide step by step instruction on how to install photoshop after installing Adobe Application Manager. Also is there a way to install photoshop without Adobe Application Manager?

Computer science news on Phys.org
smart_worker said:
I downloaded photoshop and when i try to install it, it says that Adobe Application Manager is not available. So I downloaded that too and installed it. Now when I try to Install photoshop, it's still not installing. I am using windows 7. Please provide step by step instruction on how to install photoshop after installing Adobe Application Manager. Also is there a way to install photoshop without Adobe Application Manager?

Aren't those questions that would be better answered by going to the adobe web site?

Where did you got Photoshop from?

Then the idea of asking Adobe support for help makes sense, doesn't it?

What error it gives you?

Please just contact adobe support.

Thread locked.

1. What are the minimum system requirements for installing Photoshop?

The minimum system requirements for installing Photoshop are a 64-bit operating system, at least 8GB of RAM, and a graphics card with at least 2GB of VRAM. It is also recommended to have a high-resolution display and a fast processor for optimal performance.

2. Can I install Photoshop on multiple devices?

Yes, you can install Photoshop on multiple devices as long as they are all connected to the same Adobe account. However, you can only use one instance of Photoshop at a time.

3. Is there a free trial available for Photoshop?

Yes, Adobe offers a 7-day free trial for Photoshop. You can download the trial version from the Adobe website and test out all of its features before deciding to purchase it.

4. Can I use Photoshop without an internet connection?

Yes, you can use Photoshop without an internet connection. However, you will need an internet connection to download and install the software, as well as for updates and accessing some of the online features.

5. What is the difference between a single app and a full Creative Cloud subscription for Photoshop?

A single app subscription for Photoshop allows you to download and use only Photoshop, while a full Creative Cloud subscription gives you access to all Adobe apps, including Photoshop, and additional features like cloud storage and collaboration tools.