The change in space topologies

In summary, the change in space topologies refers to the study of how the structure and shape of space can change over time, and it is essential for understanding the evolution of the universe. The factors that can cause a change in space topologies include the expansion of the universe, the presence of massive objects, and dark energy. This change is measured using various astronomical observations and experiments, and it can have an impact on our daily lives by affecting the motion and light of distant objects. As our understanding of the universe progresses, we can expect further developments in the study of the change in space topologies.
scientistshaad
hello, my name is shaad, i was wondering if both theories of spatial destruction (The Big Crunch and The Big Freeze) could be simplified to fit the consistent expansion rate of space by Hubble's Law. What if the structure of the universe would be altered in a way to have a major unification of matter and energy in the symmetry of the topoligical space , kind of like a curved cylinder placing a largest gravitational field in the middle. The idea would be consistent towards Newton's third law and would mean that we are not moving away from space but vice versa.![/B][/B]

Astronomy news on Phys.org
I have no idea what you are talking about. That is, I find your post to be incoherent. Maybe it's just me.

In any case the big crunch and the big freeze cannot be equated. One is death by fire the other by ice. Robert Frost would be very unhappy to hear that you want them to be the same :smile:

scientistshaad said:
hello, my name is shaad, i was wondering if both theories of spatial destruction (The Big Crunch and The Big Freeze) could be simplified to fit the consistent expansion rate of space by Hubble's Law. What if the structure of the universe would be altered in a way to have a major unification of matter and energy in the symmetry of the topoligical space , kind of like a curved cylinder placing a largest gravitational field in the middle. The idea would be consistent towards Newton's third law and would mean that we are not moving away from space but vice versa.![/B][/B]

The big freeze is what is assumed will happen currently. The big crunch is what requires space topology be different. We don't have any observable evidence that our current idea of a flat, homogenous, infinite, and infinitely expanding universe is incorrect.

It’s best not to speculate on these things, and there is certainly no way to combine the big freeze with the big crunch, expect to speculate about dark energy reversing (instead of accelerating expansion it accelerates collapse) which doesn’t do any good until we understand dark energy. It’s also pointless to wonder whether the universe is actually curved and we can’t measure it (it looks almost assuredly flat) because of sample sizes within the observable universe or whether the universe actually has the topology of say, a torus; until we can test it through experimentation and observation.

This is if I understand any of what your actual question was about.

phinds, i understand all of your confusions as the idea cannot be described to such brevity, i am writing a paper on the structure of space and its multidimensional link with time, describing redshifts and rate of expansion of the universe, time which will be posted on my blog soon.

I'm sorry but personal theories are not permitted here as per PF rules.

1. What is "The change in space topologies"?

The change in space topologies refers to the study of how the structure and shape of space can change over time. It is a key concept in the field of cosmology and is essential for understanding the evolution of the universe.

2. What factors can cause a change in space topologies?

There are several factors that can cause a change in space topologies, including the expansion of the universe, the presence of massive objects such as galaxies and black holes, and the effects of dark energy. These factors can cause distortions in the fabric of space, altering its shape and structure.

3. How is the change in space topologies measured?

The change in space topologies is measured using various astronomical observations and experiments. These include studying the cosmic microwave background radiation, mapping the distribution of galaxies, and observing the effects of gravitational lensing. These measurements provide valuable insights into the changing nature of space.

4. Can the change in space topologies have an impact on our daily lives?

While the change in space topologies may seem distant and abstract, it does have some implications for our daily lives. For example, the expansion of the universe could affect the rate at which distant objects appear to move away from us, and the presence of black holes could distort the path of light from distant stars and galaxies.

5. What are some potential future developments in the study of the change in space topologies?

As our understanding of the universe continues to advance, we can expect to see further developments in the study of the change in space topologies. This may include more precise measurements of cosmic expansion, a better understanding of the effects of dark energy, and potential breakthroughs in our understanding of the nature of space itself.