Register to reply

A question about Greek mythology

by mech-eng
Tags: greek, mythology
Share this thread:
mech-eng
Aug19-14, 11:35 AM
P: 185
Hi, all. : Was the Cronus a god or a titan?

Best Regards.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
King Richard III died painfully on battlefield
Capturing ancient Maya sites from both a rat's and a 'bat's eye view'
History books spark latest Texas classroom battle
phinds
Aug19-14, 11:38 AM
PF Gold
P: 6,498
Surely that's the kind of thing that Wikipedia and other internet references could answer directly and immediately, no?

I ask because one of the things on this forum is that we encourage people to do their own research and then come here.

If you had found (or now go out and find) conflicting answers, then THAT's a great time to come here and ask.
mech-eng
Aug19-14, 11:41 AM
P: 185
Quote Quote by phinds View Post
Surely that's the kind of thing that Wikipedia and other internet references could answer directly and immediately, no?

I ask because one of the things on this forum is that we encourage people to do their own research and then come here.

If you had found (or now go out and find) conflicting answers, then THAT's a great time to come here and ask.
I looked from another souces but I think there might be strange informations which we can not find in Wikipedia. I have learned that it is both of them.

Enigman
Aug19-14, 12:00 PM
Best Humor
P: 560
A question about Greek mythology

Cronus was a titan and a god as in a male deity (of time). Titans were the first pantheon of Greek gods and goddesses. The next generation of gods were called the Olympians.
SirHammer
Sep3-14, 06:23 PM
P: 1
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Titan_(mythology) covers the Titans fairly well, names all twelve, males and females. Each Titan has his own link.

*shrug*

Register to reply