Where can i download electronic simulator

In summary: I want to download electronic simulator for my PC. There are several options available for free SPICE simulators, such as LTSpice, NGSpice, WINSpice, and QUCS. These can be found through a simple search on PF or Google. LPspice is also recommended, although it may take some time to get used to its tools. Each simulator has its own unique features and capabilities, so it is recommended to try them out and see which one works best for your specific needs. LTspice is currently considered the industry standard for discrete analog design.
Jamesangelo
I need help. I want to download electronic simulator for my PC. Something that works just like- allcircuit simulator tool on android.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Jamesangelo said:
I need help. I want to download electronic simulator for my PC. Something that works just like- allcircuit simulator tool on android.

Just search the PF or Google for free SPICE download. I think LTSpice has a good free download, especially for students.

Thanks berkeman ...LPspice is cool ... Though still trying to get accustom to its tools

What are the differences between this spiceS ? @Foiwater

You will have to try them out and see - I don't use any of these I use multisim but it's limited especially if you are using the program for actual designs

I've heard the best of the above is ngspice but I have no support for that claim

LTspice is at this point almost industry-standard for discrete analog design.

Have downloaded ngspice but the setup file seems to be missing in the package ... Maybe I don't know how to install it... I need help

1. Where can I find a reliable electronic simulator download?

There are several websites that offer electronic simulator downloads, such as TINA, Multisim, and LTspice. It is important to research and compare the features and reviews of these simulators before choosing one.

2. Is there a free electronic simulator available for download?

Yes, there are several free electronic simulators available for download, such as Qucs, Circuit Simulator, and 123D Circuits. However, these may have limited features compared to paid simulators.

3. Can I download an electronic simulator for my specific operating system?

Yes, most electronic simulators are available for multiple operating systems, including Windows, Mac, and Linux. Be sure to check the system requirements before downloading to ensure compatibility.

4. Are there any tutorials or guides available for using the electronic simulator?

Many electronic simulator websites offer tutorials, guides, and user forums to help users learn how to use the software effectively. It is recommended to take advantage of these resources to get the most out of the simulator.

5. Is it safe to download an electronic simulator from a third-party website?

It is important to only download electronic simulators from reputable and trusted websites to ensure the safety and integrity of your computer. Avoid downloading from unknown or suspicious sources.