Register to reply

How reputed is the University?

by envanyatar
Tags: reputed, university
Share this thread:
envanyatar
May25-05, 10:09 PM
P: 15
I am interested in following a Masters course in Space Sciences at the International Space University in France. I would like to know whether the University is reputed and accepted anywhere in the world...
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Experts defend operational earthquake forecasting, counter critiques
EU urged to convert TV frequencies to mobile broadband
Sierra Nevada freshwater runoff could drop 26 percent by 2100
Sadmemo
May26-05, 10:01 AM
P: 37
Quote Quote by envanyatar
I am interested in following a Masters course in Space Sciences at the International Space University in France. I would like to know whether the University is reputed and accepted anywhere in the world...
Yes, France's school is famous, i am in Korea and know it too.
Bladibla
May26-05, 04:46 PM
P: 366
Quote Quote by Sadmemo
Just for curiosity, where in korea? As a korean i would be gladaly appreciative of the information.

envanyatar
May31-05, 04:19 AM
How reputed is the University?

Quote Quote by Sadmemo
Is it the same International Space University? And have you been there? do you know anyone who has attended that University?
marlon
May31-05, 04:27 AM
P: 4,006
the question is NOT what the reputation of your college is, the question is how big your own reputation is...

marlon
envanyatar
Jun3-05, 12:23 PM
Quote Quote by marlon
the question is NOT what the reputation of your college is, the question is how big your own reputation is...

marlon
True, provided that either you are already attending the college or have attended. However, BEFORE you apply to the college and accept the offer, you need to know whether the college is accepted and recognized for the course interested.

Register to reply