September 11th

by Lisa!
Tags: 11th, september
Share this thread:
Lisa!
Sep11-05, 11:40 AM
PF Gold
P: 973
Getting some new information about 9/11 has made me confused again. I heard lots f starnge claims about this tragedy and now I want to ask you what really happened in that day in 2001. One of the think wich makes me more confused is claims like this one!
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Bees able to spot which flowers offer best rewards before landing
Classic Lewis Carroll character inspires new ecological model
When cooperation counts: Researchers find sperm benefit from grouping together in mice
Perceptor
Sep11-05, 12:13 PM
P: 5
Well... There are a lot of conspiricy theories on this. They are basically saying that 9/11 was an inside job... A lot of this is taken as fact, because extremist liberals don't understand that conspiricy theories are just that, THEORIES.

As to what really happened, make a judgement call yourself. Do the research from various sources. The 9/11 Commission report is an interesting and concise book, and one you should read to get a better understanding.
Yonoz
Sep11-05, 12:27 PM
P: 248
Welcome to the forum, Perceptor

stoned
Sep11-05, 12:49 PM
P: 218
September 11th

government conspiracy. there are just too many missing pieces.
russ_watters
Sep11-05, 01:10 PM
Mentor
P: 22,244
Conspiracy theories should not confuse you Lisa, they should entertain or annoy you if you pay any attention to them at all.
Evo
Sep11-05, 01:42 PM
Mentor
P: 26,484
Lisa!, there have been many threads on this at PF in the last couple of years and it is nonsense conspiracy stuff. Do a search in Skepticism & Debunking for the threads if you want to read about it. We're not starting another thread to debunk the same stuff yet again.

Register to reply