Some Friendly Advice ABOUT Men to Woman!

by Lisa!
Tags: advice, friendly, woman
Lisa!
Oct4-05, 02:12 PM
PF Gold
P: 971
Quote Quote by A Man
1. The floor is considered an acceptable clothing storage location.
2. When watching TV, hugging is always fine because I can still see the screen. Kissing should only be done during half-time and commerials. Questions should also be limited to this period as you stand a much better chance of getting an immediate response.
3. If I mention that a male friend of mine is allowed to do something, it's not necessary for you to call his wife/gf to discuss it.

4. If you don't like the way I'm driving, close your eyes. And I would appreciate it if you would refrain from making that reverse inhaling alarmed noise. I've not hit anything yet and I do it will be your fault.

5. Yelling to me across the hose sounds exactly like stadium crowd background noise to me. I'm not ignoring you.

6. If you want a man to do something for you, flattery is the best and easiest way to make him do it!
7. If you want to make a man angry, admire another man in front of him.
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Going nuts? Turkey looks to pistachios to heat new eco-city
Space-tested fluid flow concept advances infectious disease diagnoses
SpaceX launches supplies to space station (Update)
whozum
Oct4-05, 02:36 PM
P: 2,223
#3's good. and #4 especially

#6 is what you women all think works
#7 i'd let you go like a damn helium balloon :)
Andy
Oct4-05, 03:01 PM
P: 255
Thought i would clear up edit number 6 to something we would all agree on.

6. If you want a man to do something for you, sexual favors are the best and easiest way to make him do it!

Smurf
Oct4-05, 03:03 PM
P: 2,891

Some Friendly Advice ABOUT Men to Woman!

Quote Quote by Lisa!
6. If you want a man to do something for you, flattery is the best and easiest way to make him do it!
7. If you want to make a man angry, admire another man in front of him.
Holy crap. 10,000 years of development and women still havn't figured this one out. Let me tell you AGAIN:

6. If you want a man to do something for you, act like you'll have sex with him and he'll do it.
7. If it doesn't work almost immediately you're dealing with a player and that's waaay out of your league so don't even try.
8. Women (obviously from the above quote) don't understand men at all.
Andy
Oct4-05, 03:10 PM
P: 255
Anyone know what WIFE stands for?

Just incase anyone doesnt know its washing, ironing, ******* etc.
Physics_wiz
Oct4-05, 04:57 PM
P: 231
Quote Quote by Andy
Anyone know what WIFE stands for?

Just incase anyone doesnt know its washing, ironing, ******* etc.
Good luck trying to get a wife.

We have a lot of info about men now...can we get something about women so I know who I'm dealing with exactly?
Danger
Oct4-05, 05:02 PM
PF Gold
P: 8,961
Quote Quote by Physics_wiz
can we get something about women so I know who I'm dealing with exactly?
Believe me... as long as you live you'll never know.
Physics_wiz
Oct4-05, 05:14 PM
P: 231
I think you're right Danger. One night I was contemplating whether to shave or not (I always shave before I go to sleep) so, I IMed a friend of mine who is a girl to ask her what girls think about beards. She said that some like them and some don't. I think it's the same way with everything else...not just beards. Anyways, I ended up not shaving .
TheStatutoryApe
Oct4-05, 05:58 PM
P: 1,549
Quote Quote by Smurf
Holy crap. 10,000 years of development and women still havn't figured this one out. Let me tell you AGAIN:

6. If you want a man to do something for you, act like you'll have sex with him and he'll do it.
7. If it doesn't work almost immediately you're dealing with a player and that's waaay out of your league so don't even try.
Hell, I'm not a player and I wont just lay down and roll over even when a woman tells me that she wants to have sex with me.
honestrosewater
Oct5-05, 01:41 AM
PF Gold
P: 2,330
Quote Quote by TheStatutoryApe
Hell, I'm not a player and I wont just lay down and roll over even when a woman tells me that she wants to have sex with me.
Cool, I admire you for that, TSA. ()
Pengwuino
Oct5-05, 01:44 AM
PF Gold
P: 7,125
Quote Quote by Smurf
more like...

#6. If you want a man to do something for you, too bad, do it yourself you lazy bum.
Lisa!
Oct5-05, 02:30 AM
PF Gold
It's strange that no one can think of any more advice in this site! It seems that wo/men in scientific forums have no idea about these things! Perhaps they spend too much time to study and they even don't have time to think what they dis/like...

Quote Quote by Smurf

Heh, that doesn't work when:
1. a man is old or gay.
2. when the woman is ugly or old.
3. when you want your father, brother to do something for you.
4. you may make some enemy for yourself when you won't do that...
n.
Quote Quote by Pengwuino
#6. If you want a man to do something for you, too bad, do it yourself you lazy bum.
For example if you want a man to change his hairstyle,Buy you something,...
or you want your teacher to give you an "A"(as you know some teachers won't give you a good mark even if you really deserve it)....

NEVER MIND! DO IT YOURSELF YOU LAZY BUM!
TeTeC
Oct5-05, 05:26 AM
P: 49
A proper application of "you can't demonstrate with an example, but you can easily dismantle with a counterexample..."
Echo 6 Sierra
Oct5-05, 07:47 AM
P: 86
...advice?...you want advice?...on women?...good luck! No matter what advice anyone gives on men or women it won't work on any of either unless the target of your advice is the most primitive of the gender and you are looking to take advantage of that person and in that case you wouldn't be on this board, at least, I hope not. The old line of "just be yourself" that girls have been saying throughout time is 100% true. If you are not yourself and they find out about it later you have wasted your time because that person will/should drop you like a full diaper.

As far as getting a guy to do something for a girl, I think that all she would need to do is feed his ego a little. That, and big-'ol-pouty-bottom-lip baby talk. At least it works for me.
Lisa!
Oct5-05, 02:35 PM
PF Gold
They could be just for fun but I have to admit that they're useful sometimes.

Register to reply