Register to reply

Quote Critiques

by jammieg
Tags: critiques
Share this thread:
jammieg
Oct6-05, 03:00 AM
P: n/a
I just thought of this philosophy game(wow just adding the word "philosophy" almost makes it sound deep), maybe someone would like to play. I call it quote critiquing, the objective of the game is to explain how the current quote or a quote in the list is true and how it is also false and if you can do that, then you leave another good quote for the next fool, so here goes:

"The truth shall set you free"-some famous bastard
Phys.Org News Partner Science news on Phys.org
Fungus deadly to AIDS patients found to grow on trees
Canola genome sequence reveals evolutionary 'love triangle'
Scientists uncover clues to role of magnetism in iron-based superconductors
Rabid
Oct7-05, 10:59 PM
P: 101
Quote Quote by jammieg

"The truth shall set you free"-some famous bastard
It can help lift the burden of guilt, that is if your not a sociopath and in certain situations it can put you behind bars.

If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him - Voltaire
jimmie
Oct8-05, 12:50 AM
P: 260
your game of 'Quote Critiques' requires individuals to devote their thoughts to an other individual's original thoughts, which I believe is not original, and therefore I refuse to play.

Create your own quote.

jammieg
Oct8-05, 09:06 PM
P: n/a
Quote Critiques

Jimmie, So You Refuse To Play This Game Because It Isn't Orginal, Ok, Use Your Own Quotes If You Like Thereby It Has Even More Orginality I Agree. This Is False Because By This Reasoning You Aren't Going To Play Games Unless They Just Came Out Today, Even Though Many Quotes You Have Never Heard Of And You'll Still Have To Come Up With Your Own Orginal Responses To Them, You'll Be Missing Out. I Skipped Voltaire.
jimmie
Oct14-05, 12:06 AM
P: 260
You'll Be Missing Out
Actually, while you intended to play that game, any game, you missed out on EVERYTHING except that game.

Intend to do nothing.

Be here now.

Register to reply