hypnagogue
Dec8-03, 12:03 AM
Emeritus
Sci Advisor
PF Gold
P: 2,264
Originally posted by PrudensOptimus
what if she goes out with another guy?
Forgive me if I've missed something since I'm hopping onto this thread without reading the extensive history.

But in any case-- you need to go with what people have been telling you. Forget "what if"-- that manner of thinking is only going to work contrary to your goal.

If you want the rush of skydiving, you have to work up the bravery to jump out of the plane. There's just no two ways about it. It's scary and things can go wrong-- what if the parachute doesn't open? But the bottom line is, if you don't jump, you'll never get what you want. There comes a point where you have to silence all your worries no matter how much you want to cling to them, take a leap of faith, and see what happens.

We can talk another 15 pages, but this all just comes down to a Nike ad, my friend. Just do it. [:)]
rick1138
Dec8-03, 12:40 AM
P: 199
Ask her out NOW!!! Forget Swing or any other dude, think about her.
PrudensOptimus
Dec8-03, 05:31 PM
P: 640
I talked to her today(didn't ask her out yet), her face was red but she was bold. --> Bad or good?
jimmy p
Dec8-03, 05:46 PM
PF Gold
P: 580
I would say that was good, she is shy around you however she has courage (maybe the courage to get things going when you wouldnt...DIG DIG DIG) lol
rick1138
Dec8-03, 11:06 PM
red face = blushing = very, very good.
+ she is fighting against her natural embarrassment in order to talk to you, which again = very very good.
PrudensOptimus
Dec9-03, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by rick1138
red face = blushing = very, very good.
+ she is fighting against her natural embarrassment in order to talk to you, which again = very very good.
:D, shall I play big win big? [a)]
BoulderHead
Dec9-03, 12:18 AM
P: n/a
I talked to her today(didn't ask her out yet), her face was red but she was bold. --> Bad or good?
PrudensOptimus,
It is a useful and good thing being able to pick up on body language, and I understand you are young and perhaps a bit nervous, but you must muster your resolve and stop worrying. If you feel you need to get used to rejection then I have a plan that can help (more later).
The_Professional
Dec9-03, 12:48 AM
P: 583
I think on the 100 hundredth page he will finally ask her out. By that time, she's already married with 3 kids...
PrudensOptimus
Dec9-03, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by The_Professional
I think on the 100 hundredth page he will finally ask her out. By that time, she's already married with 3 kids...
lol? i bet you i'll ask her out very soon.
PrudensOptimus
Dec9-03, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by BoulderHead
PrudensOptimus,
It is a useful and good thing being able to pick up on body language, and I understand you are young and perhaps a bit nervous, but you must muster your resolve and stop worrying. If you feel you need to get used to rejection then I have a plan that can help (more later).
but, i don't know what to take her to... movies? no good movies lately, i heard girls don't like all action, horror or whatever.
The_Professional
Dec9-03, 01:10 AM
Don't take her to the movies on a first date. You'll be staring at the screen for the next 2 hours or so and not say anything to each other.

Ask her to go dancing, play pool or just go bowling. You will teach her how to hold the cue stick

Or dancing..so she can have her hands all over you
PrudensOptimus
Dec9-03, 01:38 AM
Originally posted by The_Professional
Don't take her to the movies on a first date. You'll be staring at the screen for the next 2 hours or so and not say anything to each other.

Ask her to go dancing, play pool or just go bowling. You will teach her how to hold the cue stick

Or dancing..so she can have her hands all over you
I don't know how to dance :\[*(] [b(]
The_Professional
Dec9-03, 01:40 AM
Follow my simple rules:

Just go with the bassline

Less is More
rick1138
Dec9-03, 10:03 AM
Dancing is good, you don't have to be good, you just need to get on the dance floor. Girls love to dance.
PrudensOptimus
Dec9-03, 05:50 PM
now I know why my mom make me learn dancing back in 9th grade, but they don't have that course in my school...

Register to reply