I got some questions regarding Electromagnetic Compatibility:
1. When we measure transfer impedance for cable shielding , why we have assume that lamda >> L ?
2. What is the difference between trasnfer impedance & admittance?
My friend told me that the impedance in purely...
energy is conserved ???
just read about energy conservation but i am not so clear about it .for example : a particle moves in uniform oscillation electric field - does the energy conserved ?
what is the criterion for conservation energy?
if i have mass possess potential U(x)=-Gm1m2/(x^2+y^2+(kz)^2 )^1/2 , i said angular momentum of z is conserved but not angular momentum of x , y .. is it correct ?
what else is conserved ? energy ?
i read lots of book regarding fictitious force - coriolis and centrifugal forces, but i am not clear how to determine the direction of the force..
example. if we throw a ball vertical up , how we can know the deviation from the original position ( from book we know that if the ball...
got a difficult question to ask :
we can easily find the motion of charge in magnetic field.But now if the charge is attached to a spring, how can we find the general motion ?
is it like a gyroscope ?
Are you in inertial frames???
hi, today my friend ask me 2 simple questions, too shame i cannot answer him...so i post it here:
is the classroom an inertial system ?? earth is rotating around the sun - so ...can still consider as inertial ?
2. If u working in laboratory to find so...
i got a algebra question regarding kernel
1.what is the kernel of intergration operator:
2. what is the kernel of differentiation operator :
T(p) = integration of p(x) from -1 to 1
hi,i got 2 question about vector spaces :
1. Do the set of all n-tuples of real numbers of the form (x, x1 ,x2.....xn) with the standard operation on R^2 are vector spaces?
2.Do the set of all positive real numbers with operations
x+y =x*y and kx=x^2 are vector space?
hi , got 2 question about radiation:
1. Microwaves , radiowaves ,gamma rays and visible light - which one cannot detected by film?
2. Gamma rays , beta rays ,neutrons and alphas - which one has the shortest range in tissue ?( assume equal enegy)