Based on what, using the physics for 1% of the universe to attempt to describe the other 99%? I expect one would need to normalize and then renormalize the results using the wrong physics for the wrong states of matter.
NASA good enough?
"99.9 percent of the Universe is made up of plasma," says Dr. Dennis Gallagher, a plasma physicist at NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center. "
If not do a simple Google search and take your pick of...
The process is Marklund Convection which occurs in a plasma and leads first to the chemical separation then finally condensing into what we call solids, liquids and gasses - planetary systems.
But understand that in 13.7 billion years only 1%...