Support Physics Forums - Visit Ramollari's Site!

In summary, the conversation discusses an ad for Physics Forums on one person's website and how to add a widget to display the top ten most recent posts from the forum. The website owner expresses appreciation for the ad and learns about the widget, but also mentions needing to edit the design and refresh the list.
ramollari
Hi, here's a nice ad in my website for Physics Forums. Who else has a nice link to PF from his/her own web site?
http://www.freewebs.com/ramollari/index.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hi ramollari,

Thanks for the the ad, much appreciated! Don't forget you can get the top ten most recent posts on your page by adding a bit of javascript to your page. Find out more in this link:
https://www.physicsforums.com/showthread.php?t=17749

That's very nice I didn't know that. I needed an easy way to view the latest posts! Only I have to do some editing because it's somehow ugly right now :wink: . I just don't know how can I refresh that list, because it doesn't happen even when I click refresh I see the same list. Thanks.

1. What is "Support Physics Forums - Visit Ramollari's Site!"?

"Support Physics Forums - Visit Ramollari's Site!" is a call to action to support Physics Forums, an online community for discussing and learning about physics. It also promotes visiting Ramollari's personal website, which likely contains additional physics resources.

2. Who is Ramollari and why should I visit their site?

Ramollari is likely a member or moderator of Physics Forums who has made significant contributions to the community. Visiting their site may provide additional resources or insights related to physics.

3. How can I support Physics Forums?

There are several ways to support Physics Forums, such as becoming a member, participating in discussions, and making a donation. You can also support the site by spreading awareness and promoting it to others.

4. What topics are discussed on Physics Forums?

Physics Forums covers a wide range of topics related to physics, including classical mechanics, quantum mechanics, astrophysics, thermodynamics, and more. There are also sub-forums for specific areas of interest and discussions on current events and research in physics.

5. Is Physics Forums a reliable source of information?

While Physics Forums is a valuable resource for discussing and learning about physics, it is important to remember that it is an online forum and not a peer-reviewed source. It is always a good idea to fact-check and verify information from multiple sources before considering it as reliable.