PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
Tsunami said:
WOW! Finland? Ivan and I have always wanted to see Finland! His family is part Finnish! Do you enjoy being a medic? Will you stay in the field when you get out?
Yes, I do enjoy.
I study mechanical engineering at the technical university of Helsinki, but I take medicine courses from the university of Helsinki.
Dentistry is also interesting and I have assisted a dentist for months (don't ask why or how).
But after the M. Sc. I'll probably start designing elevators.

How about you and Ivan? Tell me what you guys do and your interests.

Katiska means fish trap in Finnish.

Physics news on Phys.org
Quality katiska

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Evo: when are you next putting your daughter back on as your avatar and I am glad to here that another teenager has a good brain because I was getting fed up with it only being my friend.
Done, this is my daughter now.

Evo said:
Done, this is my daughter now.

Ok... so you are the same people? Intresting (lol). I think I missed it. Never mind.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Ok... so you are the same people? Intresting (lol). I think I missed it. Never mind.

The Bob (2004 ©)
You must have missed my picture.

No, you just look so much alike :biggrin: :wink: you do!

The Bob said:
Also most of you need to stop putting yourselfs down. You are all beautiful in your own ways.
The Bob (2004 ©)

I look like Shrek, an ogre. So I'm beautiful in my own ogre way

Evo said:
You must have missed my picture.

Indeed I did miss it. Never mind. More to look forward to. :biggrin:

Monique said:
No, you just look so much alike :biggrin: :wink: you do!

Mother and daughter twins? Intriguing. Must be annoying. One minute you think your talking to the daughter and then it turns out the person you are talking to is a little older than you thought. Must be confussing :biggrin:

The_Professional said:
I look like Shrek, an ogre. So I'm beautiful in my own ogre way

Have you posted a picture because I can only remember so many people (i.e. the main writers and insulter (LOL)). Shrek is cuddly in his own way though really. Just don't insult yourself. Like I said. That is my job.

The Bob (2004 ©)

Holly-Sarah-goddusgoddus, now can go get the best prize.

i know she is a hollywood star who has played many roles in many many different movies. She is also good at many parts that are mainly for actors. She has just got a National prize for peacekeeping and maskmaking in Texas.

I am not really sure about my information though, but can anyone confirm it ?(lol)

Can anyone help in telling me how I can set a link (from my computer) so you can all see the pictures faster?

Cheers

The Bob (2004 ©)

You have to press the advanced button when making a reply and there attach a file.. after which it may take a while for the administrator to approve and make the file available.

So you're going to post a picture?? :biggrin:

Monique said:
You have to press the advanced button when making a reply and there attach a file.. after which it may take a while for the administrator to approve and make the file available.

So you're going to post a picture?? :biggrin:

Oh right. If they have to approve it I will wait with picture in post 563# so yes I have posted a picture. Like the posts after it say it was taken at 2:00 pm on the fourth night of The National Army Cadet Force Band Advance Musician Course this last year. I was very, very, very (etc.) tired and was trying to say awake because practical jokes were going around (as it was the army and I said that katiska was likely to empathsis with me on it). As I fell asleep first I was caught in this pic. The 'What-Happened-Next' I will leave to your imaginations (but it wasn't rude or dirty :biggrin: ). Nothing happened as bad as what happened to a female cadet the same night. We get a good 'ld bo***king and no fun was had until the next night. LOL

Hope the picture makes you laugh and imagine things :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

It sure is taking a LONG TIME for pictures to get approved! Motai posted one on 6-26 and The Bob on 6-29 and they're still not approved.

I pulled a few strings :smile: and The Bob turns out to be a QT! :)

I saw a Kingkong too...
I guess my sixth sense works fine

LMAO

actually, they call me Shrek :biggrin:

Monique said:
I pulled a few strings :smile: and The Bob turns out to be a QT! :)

QT? As in...?

And is this QT a good thing?

The Bob (2004 ©)

I like your new pic, Motai. Very nice!

The Bob said:
QT? As in...?

And is this QT a good thing?

The Bob (2004 ©)
Just repeat "QT" many times quickly and you'll find out what it says :wink:

The Bob, Monique is right, you are a QT! :biggrin:

Math Is Hard said:
I like your new pic, Motai. Very nice!
I second that!

Monique said:
Just repeat "QT" many times quickly and you'll find out what it says :wink:

Oh right I get it. Thanks Monique and Evo :biggrin: Never heard that one before so I was not expecting it. :rofl: I am loving these forums. People are actually nice to you. Quality. I must say I have lost weigh since that picture was taken but most of my others have me in stupid poses or I am red in the face with laughter. :rofl:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Last edited:
I'll get my pic up soon, but for now this is my old one. It's kinda dark too in my room on that pic. I'll get you guys a nice one by tomorrow. I promise!

Also I am kinda new since I registered a long time ago and really haven't had time to come back. But now since I'm working for an electrical engineering degree I think I'll be visiting here a lot more often.

Attachments

• Picture+007.jpg
    Picture+007.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 816
Last edited:
Ok, I think I'll cave...brace yourselves ladies! :tongue2:

Attachments

• mee.jpg
    mee.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 831
Last edited:
check said:
Ok, I think I'll cave...brace yourselves ladies! :tongue2:

Expecting replies then?? Your too late to get many man. :rofl: :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Expecting replies then?? Your too late to get many man. :rofl: :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)
Quality, not quantity, The Bob. :approve: I am waiting impatiently for check's photo.

Yeah, come on, Check! Let's see ya! We want to *Check* for ourselves!

I posted it and it's still pending approval.. yeesh!

Evo said:
Quality, not quantity, The Bob. :approve: I am waiting impatiently for check's photo.

Ok then. Check, your not expecting quality replies are you? You will have to wait. :rofl: :biggrin: Joking man.

The Bob (2004 ©)

The Bob said:
Ok then. Check, your not expecting quality replies are you? You will have to wait. :rofl: :biggrin: Joking man.

LOL.
Damnit! REPLY! REPLY! Ha Ha
Actually I just thought I'd toss my pic into the mix for anyone who was curious, knowing full well it'd probably get lost among the other 500 or so replies in this thread. :smile:

But anyway, how long does it take to approve stuff? LoL

PM Tom Mattson and see if he can help. He did it in some other thread for someone else, IIRC.

WooHoo! Check our check out! :tongue2:

Very cute, that Check! And a sharp dresser, too!

Whoa! Nice! :approve: Now if only I had a daughter... Evo! Why don't you send 'the daughter of Evo' to visit her Aunt Tsu?! :wink:

Ok. We need another thread for PF relationships and family tree.

Looking sharp Check. I need some cool shades as well. Hum... Well you got replies. I must congratulate you. Well played my friend. :biggrin:

The Bob (2004 ©)

Thanks Bob. That did go rather well...though I'm getting a little bored with that pic though. I'll toss something newer in whenever I get the chance.