PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
humanino said:
I want January ! This is my birth month and I was first picked... and also you can separate form the calendar it and display it longer :tongue2:

I can make a share with Marlon and Dimitri for the great ending December ! :biggrin:
A wonderful idea! :approve:

Er... those are decent pictures you want, right ? :shy: :blushing:
Only the judges Tsunami, Math Is Hard, Monique, Moonbear & I can decide if they are decent, so it would be best to send all pictures. We want to uphold a high standard for this calendar. :wink:

Physics news on Phys.org
hey, you've got the cover man right here... and september

That's right, and I really don't mind being 'the one', either, haha.

i_wish_i_was_smart said:
hey, you've got the cover man right here... and september
WOOT! Another cutie for our calendar! :biggrin:

We'll have a special foldout just for boulderhead! (be still my heart) :tongue2:

What will we do with the proceeds from the calendar? We are sure to make tons and tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(especially if we can offer the special Boulderhead gatefold section)

Evo said:
We'll have a special foldout just for boulderhead! (be still my heart) :tongue2:
Ivan doesn't think it would be appropriate to show his rock!
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

haha, il marlonissimo is BACK

I want to be on the calendar together with Evo's daughter and Evo herself...The Beautiful, The Marvellous and The Genius...Who is who does not matter to me...

Or together with Humanino in January since we are from the same month and year...

marlon :cool:

This is what i will look like in three decades...

I look exactly thirty years younger...that's me! :wink:

marlon

Last edited:
Math Is Hard said:
What will we do with the proceeds from the calendar? We are sure to make tons and tons of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
(especially if we can offer the special Boulderhead gatefold section)
gice a year free membership for those who can't afford it

This is me, you meanies ! :mad:

Attachments

• PFmugshot.bmp
    40.7 KB · Views: 1,746
WOOT! Gokul43201 is hot hot hot! :approve:

Dang, a genius AND a hottie! :smile:

Liar (on both counts) ! :devil:

Gokul is cute!

I do NOT lie!

Honestly, you are CUTE! :tongue2:

You have beautiful eyes, and if you smiled... :approve:

Smiled...what is that ?

Anyways, flattery or not, I thank you for the word of approval.

ooohhweeee, Gokul! Lookin' oh so fine! I like the serious expression. A little smug, a little domineering, a little "don't make daddy angry". oh, yes, very good, very good..

Ok. Three things here. 1) We're NOT meanies! (usually :biggrin:) 2) Evo doesn't lie (anymore :biggrin: -- well, not since mom washed her mouth out with soap when she was 5 when she said she didn't flush the whole roll of toilet paper down the toilet and THEN told mom it was ME! :) and 3) You are one seriously FINE looking young man! Where do you live, again? I think I have a niece living close to you. :biggrin:

Hey, can I help out when we do the calendar photo shoot? I want to be on the set. I'm sure you could find some little job for me to do. Please, please...

Bake cookies?
(Grins hopefully :biggrin: )

Sure I can do that! Tsu can teach me how to make cookies and I'll do it. You're absolutely right, Dmitri, we should have fresh baked cookies on the set for the hard-working calendar models. It's grueling work and you guys will need refreshments!

Gokul you are great !

Thank you for letting us
contemplate the genius
:smile:

All this flattery :redface: ...I'm just waiting for the catch...:grumpy:

Gokul43201 said:
All this flattery :redface: ...I'm just waiting for the catch...:grumpy:

Catch? No catch...except that your evil twin is even better looking :biggrin: (Guess I'm into the "bad" boys.)

PS-Consider this payback for the "mug" shot in the cutest guy/gal contest! :rofl:

Attachments

• GokulsEvilTwin.bmp
    21.6 KB · Views: 974
Why did I ever let myself into this ? <runnning into wall repeatedly, but to no avail>

LOL! That page is great MIH! I'm afraid my photoshop skills aren't quite so advanced.

Is there a mentor in the house? I'm getting impatient waiting for my attachment to get approved (I'm always too impatient about these things).

That was simply hilarious...guess it's not yet too late to abort and pull the troops out.

I am anxious to see your artwork, Moonbear... oh Eeeeevoooooo! Where art thou?

Math Is Hard said:
I am anxious to see your artwork, Moonbear... oh Eeeeevoooooo! Where art thou?
She was out of coffee this morning, so now she is trying to find her cat back. If nobody brings her a few cups, we won't see her in a while. :tongue2:

Oh dear - where could she be? :confused: I am going to start calling the Starbucks' and find out if they have seen her.
<shakes and rattles big bag of chocolate covered espresso beans> Evooo! Eeeevoooo!

Someone should call her and tell her she's wanted ;)

Starbucks sound really good actually.

Math Is Hard said:
Oh dear - where could she be? :confused: I am going to start calling the Starbucks' and find out if they have seen her.
<shakes and rattles big bag of chocolate covered espresso beans> Evooo! Eeeevoooo!
That got my attention! :tongue2:

Sorry, I was rooting around in the trash out behind Tsu's house (good eats for a skunk). :approve:

P.S. Sorry for the mess Tsu, but when I heard MIH rattle that bag of chocolate covered espresso beans, I couldn't control myself. :blushing:

Evo said:
That got my attention! :tongue2:

Sorry, I was rooting around in the trash out behind Tsu's house (good eats for a skunk). :approve:

P.S. Sorry for the mess Tsu, but when I heard MIH rattle that bag of chocolate covered espresso beans, I couldn't control myself. :blushing:

hahaha! :rofl: there's our Evo. Help yourself to the espresso beans.

Moonbear, your "interpretation" of Gokul is stunning. I think you've captured his true essence! :devil:

I just wish there were more pictures of Gokul from his rocker days...like this one...

http://www.geocities.com/thesquarerootoftwo/photos/Kiss.jpg

I KNEW IT! :biggrin:

Gokul43201, a rock star!

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.