PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
  • #1,366
marlon said:
She is only 17 (the girl with the 'darker skin on the first picture')? I mean, she looks very mature for her age. The girl on the left looks younger.

Just to be clear, the right side means the right side when looking at the picture. So it would be our right side, not the one of the girls... :redface: Stop me if i am getting to 'physical'.

regards
marlon
Yes, the one with the tan is 17. She also acts mature for her age (she's a great kid :approve: ).

ps : i have a brother (24) who is becoming a doctor (maybe he'll go into radiology) and who is still free :rofl:
Hey, she'll be 18 next October. :biggrin:

Physics news on Phys.org
  • #1,367
Evo said:
Yes, the one with the tan is 17. She also acts mature for her age (she's a great kid :approve: ).

Hey, she'll be 18 next October. :biggrin:

My brother's birthday is in September...i don't know about the 'right astrological combination'...What does the other girl do ? what is her age??

Besides, what do you mean by 'official child?' is the other one 'unofficial ?'

regards
marlon

• #1,368
marlon said:
My brother's birthday is in September...i don't know about the 'right astrological combination'...What does the other girl do ? what is her age??
The other one is 20 and majoring in computer science.

Besides, what do you mean by 'official child?' is the other one 'unofficial ?'

regards
marlon
The 17 year old still lives with me and she is the one that I always refer to as "the evil child", or "evo child", which is where "evo" comes from, so that's why I said she is "officially" the evo child, the other is also my child, but not referred to as "evo child". Is that confusing enough? :tongue2:

• #1,369
Evo said:
Latest pics of the Evo kids.
Bloody wow! Three cheers for heredity! :biggrin:

• #1,370
Danger said:
Bloody wow! Three cheers for heredity! :biggrin:

Danger, I finally worked out where I know you from.

You're that little red guy with the horns who keeps sitting on my shoulder, telling me things...

• #1,371
I just found my old driver's license from when I was 20. (yes, they had cars back then)

Attachments

• my old DL.JPG
    my old DL.JPG
    16.8 KB · Views: 2,374
  • #1,372
Evo said:
I just found my old driver's license from when I was 20.
So you've been gorgeous your whole life? I thought it was something you'd grown into. :tongue2:

• #1,373
Danger said:
So you've been gorgeous your whole life? I thought it was something you'd grown into. :tongue2:
Flattery (and crab legs) will get you everywhere. :tongue:

I was a toad compared to some of the girls I knew. Especially the identical twins. :bugeye:

• #1,374
Evo said:
Flattery (and crab legs) will get you everywhere. :tongue:

I was a toad compared to some of the girls I knew. Especially the identical twins. :bugeye:
If that's toadishness, I'm going to give up sheep completely and buy a couple of gallons of wart remover. :wink:

• #1,375
Evo said:
I just found my old driver's license from when I was 20. (yes, they had cars back then)

hot dang!

rootin tootin texan girl

heeeehaaaw!

:rofl:

• #1,376
brewnog said:
Danger, I finally worked out where I know you from.

You're that little red guy with the horns who keeps sitting on my shoulder, telling me things...
Drat!
http://img144.echo.cx/img144/4445/doug5rt.jpg

I didn't think you'd recognize me! :grumpy:

• #1,377
Danger said:
Drat!
I didn't think you'd recognize me!

http://myfiles.dyndns.org:8080/macros/your-trying.jpg

I always knew the devil would be the guy dispensing drinks and wearing a nice suit :tongue:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • #1,378
ShawnD said:
I always knew the devil would be the guy dispensing drinks and wearing a nice suit :tongue:
You changed that while I was trying to put this reply together. That photo is not me. It's the manager/bartender at my favourite spot. One of my hobbies is prosthetic make-up and special effects, so I made him into this for Hallowe'en last year. Below is me, same party.:biggrin:

http://img108.echo.cx/img108/413/minion0aj.jpg

• #1,379
I was editting it to make it not offensive. That Yatta macro could be insulting in the wrong context.

• #1,380
Danger said:
You changed that while I was trying to put this reply together. That photo is not me. It's the manager/bartender at my favourite spot. One of my hobbies is prosthetic make-up and special effects, so I made him into this for Hallowe'en last year. Below is me, same party.:biggrin:
Was this before or after you put on your makeup? :biggrin:

• #1,381
Evo said:
Was this before or after you put on your makeup? :biggrin:
Between the time I got off work and getting Doug suited up, I didn't have a chance to do anything myself. As you can see, I didn't even have time to shave that night. :frown:

• #1,382
Danger, you look very healthy on that picture. had a rough night ?

marlon

• #1,383
Me updated

This is me updated.

I took it when I was up there at Space Station watching the Earth from space. :tongue2:

Women interested call me to +34 679507956. :biggrin:

Attachments

• Yoprueba3.jpg
    Yoprueba3.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 874
  • #1,384
Clausius, you look so politically correct on that picture :)

You should become a diplomate

marlon

• #1,385
marlon said:
Danger, you look very healthy on that picture. had a rough night ?

marlon
Not at that point; it was just beginning. I was starting to look a little dragged-out about 6 hours later. :redface:

• #1,386
Marlon,

If you look carefully to the globe, you'll realize Belgium is just below my a$$ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

• #1,387
Clausius2 said:
Marlon,

If you look carefully to the globe, you'll realize Belgium is just below my a$$ :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
I bet that caused a shift in the Tradewinds.

• #1,388
Clausius2 said:
Marlon,

Isn't that France...Normandie?

how bout this one (this is my brother and i, question is : which of the two ofcourse? i'll give you a hint : one is a physics phd-student and the other is a medicine student) :

and have you seen me with Lilli two pages back ?

marlon

Attachments

• yeah!!!.jpg
    yeah!!!.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 861
  • #1,389
Danger said:
I bet that caused a shift in the Tradewinds.
:rofl: :rofl:

damned belgian deficits

marlon

• #1,390
Clausius2 said:
This is me updated.

I took it when I was up there at Space Station watching the Earth from space. :tongue2:

Women interested call me to +34 679507956. :biggrin:
Great picture Clausius! Cute too! :tongue2:

• #1,391
marlon said:
Isn't that France...Normandie?

how bout this one (this is my brother and i, question is : which of the two ofcourse? i'll give you a hint : one is a physics phd-student and the other is a medicine student) :

marlon
You and your brother look a lot alike, both handsome. :approve: You seem to have an evil expression on your face.

• #1,392
Evo said:
You and your brother look a lot alike, both handsome. :approve:

thanks Evo

You seem to have an evil expression on your face.
Correct, that's my bad Jack Nicholson expression

heerrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee's marlon

• #1,393
marlon said:

That's easy. A physics Phd student can be easily identified by his mad face. All the books you've read about equations are reflected in that criminal smile. :rofl:

I have seen Lilly, but:

Evo said:
Great picture Clausius! Cute too!

I came across with Evo's kids before. I like the one on the right (in your photo of Evo kids). She is very beautiful. What's her name?. Tell her to call me. :rolleyes:

• #1,394
Clausius2 said:
I came across with Evo's kids before. I like the one on the right (in your photo of Evo kids). She is very beautiful. What's her name?. Tell her to call me. :rolleyes:

No Clausius, she has been proposed to by my brother. She wants to become an medical doctor, so is my brother...an engineer does not stand a chance, even an attractive one like yourself :redface:

marlon

• #1,395
marlon said:
No Clausius, she has been proposed to by my brother. She wants to become an medical doctor, so is my brother...an engineer does not stand a chance, even an attractive one like yourself :redface:

marlon

Everybody knows a couple of similar persons has no future. While she assists me when I am hurt, I will teach her some equations...by the way I am a bit weak in anatomy. Maybe she might help me a bit. :tongue2:

You have said I am attractive?. Hey! Maybe you're a hottie girl just in front of the keyboard, who wants to be a mad physicist in a forum, aren't you?. If so, call me baby :rofl: .

• #1,396
Clausius2 said:
You have said I am attractive?. Hey! Maybe you're a hottie girl just in front of the keyboard, who wants to be a mad physicist in a forum, aren't you?. If so, call me baby :rofl: .
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

a hottie with a Jack Nicholson face yes AND with the same haircut

Besides, my brother has Evo's consent...ererr or is my imagination again taking over, i have that sometimes...

And i have a very strong anatomy...i just bashed some guys yesterday evening in around Leuven, ask dextercioby. I will keep doing this till the end of june or july 2005

marlon

ps : i have some other pictures coming up this evening, just to prevent you from getting nightmares

marlon

• #1,397
marlon said:
:

Besides, my brother has Evo's consent...ererr or is my imagination again taking over, i have that sometimes...

That was because she didn't see me before. Now she has seen my politically correct photo and how I govern the Earth from the space, she will put her knees on the floor to beg me to date with her kid. :!)

• #1,398
Heerrree's marlon

i bashed my own appartment's door in order to take this picture. Don't say i am not devoted to this forum. When do I get promoted? :tongue2:

marlon

Attachments

• nikolaas02.jpg
    nikolaas02.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 972
  • #1,399
Here i am a little younger

ps to DANGER : i think you know what picture illustrates how nightlife in Belgium looks like :rofl:

In the first picture i realized why you don't see individual quarks due to confinement.

in the second picture i wanted to fight gravity...(i am the little object flying, the other one is my father)

in the third picture i took a break from physics in order to PARRRRTYYY :cool:

marlon

Attachments

• nikolaas01.jpg
    nikolaas01.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 624
  • nikolaas04.jpg
    nikolaas04.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 761
  • nikolaas05.jpg
    nikolaas05.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 751
  • #1,400
Wow Danger I once dated a hell of guy that looks just like you. :devil:

Evo, 2 daughters, yikes! I bet your good with a baseball bat!

Last edited: