PF Member Photo Thread Archive

In summary: Some members also made jokes and teased each other. The conversation ended with one member finally sharing his photo and asking the others to go easy on the photoshopping.
hey, I didn't agree, Evo should've won!

Did you notice btw how much Evo's Tsunami's and my avatar look alike?! We're like twins!

Physics news on Phys.org
well i will win the men's bikini contest then! The only connection between Monique, Evo and Tsuami's avatars is that they are all cute... (i know i can't say that, but I am selling PF mom to potential daters...)

Monique said:
Did you notice btw how much Evo's Tsunami's and my avatar look alike?! We're like twins!
We DO look a lot alike! You did win though. Plus, you are a PUBLISHED author of a scientific paper! :biggrin: (so proud of Monique) :biggrin:

Monique is living proof that you can have both BEAUTY and BRAINS! :biggrin:

jimmy p said:
im selling PF mom to potential daters...)
An enterprising lad, that's my son! :wink:

hey now, you're making me walk besides my shoes now :wink:
see? see? gravity is already starting to weaken! oh no.. :eek:

We're all equal :biggrin:

Hey, Evo! I've been MISSIN' yer face! Glad you brought it back! Sylvester was cute, but YER my SIS! :biggrin:

Monique! NO WAY! You are the winner! (Yes, Evo. It WAS the orthopedic stockings. They were the wrong color and there was just something NOT RIGHT about seeing them below that thong! :eek: :biggrin: See, Chopnik. That's part of what she meant about causing blindness... :wink: )

Hey all. I haven't been posting much lately but I may start up again (and may not). I like the new site design - very sleek. I finally have a new photo (after 2 1/2 years); so, I'll post it.

http://publish.hometown.aol.com/ragesk8/myhomepage/dscn5531.jpg [Broken]

As you can see, I am more pale and have a slightly different hair style. Still damn sexy tho' :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice picture RageSk8!

my picture
:biggrin:
\|/
||
/\

ok so i don't look just like that, but pretty close.

DarkAnt said:
my picture
:biggrin:
\|/
||
/\

ok so i don't look just like that, but pretty close.
Looks like you might have a little scoliosis problem... :wink: :biggrin:

I don't have any pics of me as of yet, but i do have one of my partner in crime (and no its not The Cheat b/c his pic was too large)

Attachments

• R2.JPG
    R2.JPG
    2.6 KB · Views: 1,046
The Mooberrymarz

Yeah this is me. :redface:

Attachments

• Cvpic.jpg
    Cvpic.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,163
mooberrymarz said:
Yeah this is me. :redface:
Wow, VERY PRETTY mooberrymarz! :smile:

Mooberrymarz, what a looker you are! You can definitely wipe out all the contestants of "American's Next Top Model". Girls on PF are all so pretty! :biggrin:

Polly, time to post your pic :)

Just try to picture the prettiest Chinese girl in your head and it wouldn't be too far from the truth :biggrin:

tanxy.: )

woah mooberrymarz... DROOL.

Here's me...

Most of you don't know me very well, but here I am:
http://www.integrity.com/homes/tbshipe/nate.jpg [Broken]

The image is a little shoddy, but my "beautiful" face is clear enough. Btw, it's one or two years old, but I haven't changed facially (just lengthwise) so that's OK.

I am doing something weird with my tongue, though. (Check behind my teeth)

Last edited:
Rathma, you have the face of a great thinker :smile: .

Rathma, you are so cute! Hope you don't mind the word cute, I think good looking guys are cute. :smile:

Speaking of cute, ok, actually he's HOT - Greg Bernhardt! Wow.

Polly said:
Just try to picture the prettiest Chinese girl in your head and it wouldn't be too far from the truth :biggrin:

Deal. I'll picture that and you think about me tonight k? :wink: :biggrin:

I like Cookiemonsters!. very nice pic. :wink:

Wow, who knew that underneath all that blue fur was a handsome guy? And smart!

yeah, just the type I like, on the thin side and very intelligent :blush: (blink blink).

Cookiemonster is my homie chigga man. I like that Kinko's soysauce in the background there, good choice!

Polly is chinese? :O Gosh... Me too.

Er.. How do you know if I'm thin from that picture...?

cookiemonster

Should I say "lean"? Okay, on the "lean" side :biggrin: .

Edit: P.S. Cookie, just so you understand my standard and do not take me literally, professional squash players ARE "thin" to me. Come to think about it, I am either very weird or very poor in vocabulary, or both :biggrin: .

Edit: P.P.S. After much brain racking, I believe what I meant was "fit". Next time a Chinese speaks English and sounds stupid, he/she is probably doing the thinking in Chinese, like me. :biggrin:

Last edited:
My only digital picture of myself

Posting my picture here makes me nervous... :eek:

Attachments

• me.jpeg
    me.jpeg
    4.9 KB · Views: 875
Hmm... I been lazy recently so I haven't shaved at all... :eek: But because someone on this forum, cookie man, enforced me to take some photos I might as well put them here...

http://members.cox.net/jlazear/third.JPG

Notice the flash... :biggrin: Ring of destruction I wear on my ringer.

Anvil & Ebolamonk3y :biggrin: Nice pictures!

Where is your pic Evo?

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.</p><h2>2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.</p><h2>3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?</h2><p>Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.</p><h2>4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?</h2><p>No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.</p><h2>5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?</h2><p>There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

The PF Member Photo Thread Archive is a collection of photos submitted by members of the Physics Forums community. It serves as a way for members to share their personal photos and get to know each other better.

2. How can I submit my photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

To submit your photos to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive, you can simply post them in the designated thread on the Physics Forums website. Make sure to follow the guidelines and rules set by the moderators.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted?

Yes, there are some restrictions on the types of photos that can be submitted to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive. Photos must be appropriate for all ages and should not contain any offensive or inappropriate content.

4. Can I use photos from the PF Member Photo Thread Archive for my own personal use?

No, the photos in the PF Member Photo Thread Archive are the property of the members who submitted them. You may not use them for any personal or commercial purposes without the permission of the original owner.

5. Is there a limit to the number of photos I can submit to the PF Member Photo Thread Archive?

There is no specific limit on the number of photos you can submit, but please be considerate and avoid spamming the thread with multiple photos. Quality over quantity is appreciated.