It's True You Know: A Guide to Life

• Thread starter Smurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Life
In summary, the conversation discusses the possibility of a fight between Moonbear and MIH. Moonbear is the favorite to win, but there is still a chance for Smurf to win.
Smurf
It's true you know :rolleyes:

Physics news on Phys.org
If I kicked your ass, would I also inheret all the ass kickings you've done thus far?

HUH? :uhh: Bored tonight Smurf?

I just checked, mine is still there. :rofl:

SOS2008 said:
I just checked, mine is still there. :rofl:
And a fine specimen it is... :wink:

Danger said:
And a fine specimen it is... :wink:
Creep stalker

You're all pigs...no wait a minute, you pansie girlie-girls couldn't kick your way through a paper bag...oh wait a minute, this isn't the sample flame war thread. :blushing:

*leads SoS back to my cave*

yada yada yada yada :tongue2:

cronxeh said:
*leads SoS back to my cave*

yada yada yada yada :tongue2:
Is this the Men are from Mars thing? Grunt, fire good! :rofl:

Smurf said:
Creep stalker
This from a kid who didn't understand the salami joke! :rofl:

shhh.. you going to get SOS back in here and then we are all in trouble!

cronxeh said:
shhh.. you going to get SOS back in here and then we are all in trouble!
Naw... she's asleep. Things could get messy in the morning, though. :uhh:

I've been feeling antsy, I say bring it on...lets see what you got

cronxeh said:
If I kicked your ass, would I also inheret all the ass kickings you've done thus far?

You mean like Asslander?! There can be only one.

hypatia said:
I've been feeling antsy, I say bring it on...lets see what you got
My money's on the pissed-off Motowner. Not a species to be taken lightly. :eek: :wink:

Danger said:
My money's on the pissed-off Motowner. Not a species to be taken lightly. :eek: :wink:

What sort of odds would you place on a former "Joisey" girl who lived for a while about 30 min from Motown? :biggrin:

Yes, I should have been asleep hours ago, but I wasn't even home yet at my bedtime, so here I am, kicking butt and taking names. :grumpy:

Moonbear said:
What sort of odds would you place on a former "Joisey" girl who lived for a while about 30 min from Motown? :biggrin:
That would probably be too close to call. I figured she was just going to trash Smurf and Cronxeh. I don't even want to be on the same continent if you two go at it. (Unless it's Jell-O wrestling, of course.) :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
Yes, I should have been asleep hours ago, but I wasn't even home yet at my bedtime, so here I am, kicking butt and taking names. :grumpy:
As it should be...

Danger said:
That would probably be too close to call. I figured she was just going to trash Smurf and Cronxeh. I don't even want to be on the same continent if you two go at it. (Unless it's Jell-O wrestling, of course.) :biggrin:

I dunno, MIH and I tried the Jell-O wrestling thing while most of the students were on spring break and we were disappointed we didn't get as many spectators as we hoped. Probably better to just kick Smurf's and Cronxeh's butts, but where's the challenge in that? :tongue2:

Moonbear said:
I dunno, MIH and I tried the Jell-O wrestling thing
I caught the mud-wrestling thing, but never even heard about the Jell-O. :frown: Any pictures?

Danger said:
I caught the mud-wrestling thing, but never even heard about the Jell-O. :frown: Any pictures?

Oh, you're right, it was mud, not Jell-O. I should have remembered better, it took forever to shower all that mud out of my hair. :biggrin:

Moonbear said:
it was mud, not Jell-O. I should have remembered better
No one can blame you for getting confused, after the trauma of having your bra short out like that... (are the girls okay now?) :biggrin:

Danger said:
No one can blame you for getting confused, after the trauma of having your bra short out like that... (are the girls okay now?) :biggrin:

Couldn't have been that mud fight. We had our bikinis on that day for sunning in the garden before we found the big mud puddle.

Moonbear kicked my booty, but I think I could take Smurf in a mud-wresting match.

Now if the topic read 'get' instead of 'kick', that would be interesting

Moonbear said:
Couldn't have been that mud fight. We had our bikinis on that day for sunning in the garden before we found the big mud puddle.
Do you mean to say that the flash really was the other kind of wardrobe malfunction? :bugeye:

cronxeh said:
Now if the topic read 'get' instead of 'kick', that would be interesting
Didn't he already try that bit of fiction in a previous thread? :tongue:

learningphysics said:
You mean like Asslander?! There can be only one.
:rofl:
Math Is Hard said:
Moonbear kicked my booty, but I think I could take Smurf in a mud-wresting match.
All right, my money is on MIH. Any other takers? Only one can take the Asslander title. :tongue:

Is there any video of that Moonbear vs MIH mud wrestling match laying around somewhere? I'd pay to see that.

Huckleberry said:
Is there any video of that Moonbear vs MIH mud wrestling match laying around somewhere? I'd pay to see that.
Oh, another way to raise funds for PF! I gave MIH highest ratings for her outfit, but certainly it would be difficult to win against Moonbear and her voluptuous breasts.

I'd like to see what Smurf would wear. :confused:

Oh, another way to raise funds for PF! I gave MIH highest ratings for her outfit, but certainly it would be difficult to win against Moonbear and her voluptuous breasts.
How would Moonbear use her voluptuous breasts to defeat MIH? I have to see this.
I'd like to see what Smurf would wear.
Speedos and a cape and mask covered in sequins :rofl:

I think just his smurf cap would be fine

Huckleberry said:
Speedos and a cape and mask covered in sequins :rofl:

A Speedo?!? :bugeye: I'm not even going to touch him in that, let alone mud wrestling! I forfeit. :yuck:

I think Smurf would insist on a bikini. Maybe match it up with some Prada slingbacks.

Isn't Smurf the one that likes to wear women's clothing, or was that Artman? If Moonbear won't touch him in a speedo, I highly doubt that she'll reconsider if he's wearing a thong. Maybe he should go shirtless and shoeless in a pair of dungaree suspenders and a straw hat?

Smurf said:
It's true you know :rolleyes:
no matter how much ass you kick, I can still kick your ass... :devil: